Page 30 of 64 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I hate that some of you are having problems with these because they really have been a great money maker. How about this...I won't reverse anything that comes back for May. So even if they reverse the credits on me, I won't reverse them for members. We'll try it for a month and I'll see if me eating the cost is worth all of you enjoying the surveys more. If it ends up that you all are willing to try it more because of that, it's a win for all of us.
    all that you would be taking back from me would be .36 - .40 cents, that is mostly all I am getting into, completing and actually getting credit for. My issue is all the ones getting disqualified after doing the whole survey. and time of the surveys. If the list says 8 minutes, I expect it should take around 8 minutes. I find that a lot of their surveys are 5-10 minutes or longer than the amount stated on my list. If I see one that is listed as longer than I have time for, I don't do it. If they are going to take back our money based on the time I took to complete it I would expect the time needed to be accurate. I don't put answers in that have nothing to do with the survey so the only reason that they could have had for reversing the $2.20 had to have been based on time.

Scard with the Invoke did you get a confirming email for it acknowledge you did it, My friend did it yesterday today through Your and she got that email today. I did not get that so I am assuming SR network did not forward my information or whatever they do to alert Invoke.

As far as taken back money from me that did not happen to me yet, however I do not even try longer than 20-25 minutes I know it is a waste of time to many times the same thing happened to me that Scard stated.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Scard with the Invoke did you get a confirming email for it acknowledge you did it, My friend did it yesterday today through Your and she got that email today. I did not get that so I am assuming SR network did not forward my information or whatever they do to alert Invoke.

As far as taken back money from me that did not happen to me yet, however I do not even try longer than 20-25 minutes I know it is a waste of time to many times the same thing happened to me that Scard stated.

Jtowner
    no e-mail and not expecting one. those interactives are hard to come by these days, that's why it was so upsetting. Have been getting into surveys to qualify for them from time to time, but did not get in. FINALLY get one that was very clear that I was going to get the invite from Invoke and then thanks to ON, I lost out on $30.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    no e-mail and not expecting one. those interactives are hard to come by these days, that's why it was so upsetting. Have been getting into surveys to qualify for them from time to time, but did not get in. FINALLY get one that was very clear that I was going to get the invite from Invoke and then thanks to ON, I lost out on $30.
    Scard you may get it again doing Your and get accepted this time, I know I am hoping now I get it again in something I know will credit. Surveys companys all start out good, like Say so in when we got the list to complete first 2 months great, then nothing I am lucky if I can get a.50 and will lucky to get .75. Even Live has changed, Gf is consistent, however .65 is insane for there long surveys.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Scard you may get it again doing Your and get accepted this time, I know I am hoping now I get it again in something I know will credit. Surveys companys all start out good, like Say so in when we got the list to complete first 2 months great, then nothing I am lucky if I can get a.50 and will lucky to get .75. Even Live has changed, Gf is consistent, however .65 is insane for there long surveys.

Jtowner
    thanks for the good thoughts. have had trouble getting into DS (nothing but sorry try tomorrow yesterday even though DS/SM were green). and it would appear that I (and some other members) have been banned by Live. that .75 I was getting every day. not much for me from Say so either. used to get 6-8 surveys most days, now lucky if I get 4.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    thanks for the good thoughts. have had trouble getting into DS (nothing but sorry try tomorrow yesterday even though DS/SM were green). and it would appear that I (and some other members) have been banned by Live. that .75 I was getting every day. not much for me from Say so either. used to get 6-8 surveys most days, now lucky if I get 4.
    I have a thought Scard, use a different email in Live, if you never used it before you will have to give details like your name. It can no hurt to try it and see what happens.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I have a thought Scard, use a different email in Live, if you never used it before you will have to give details like your name. It can no hurt to try it and see what happens.

Jtowner
    tried that no luck. just get immediate screen that they have no surveys, been that way every day for weeks. it's not just me, at least 4 of us that have posted.

thank you for the suggestion.
    Last edited by SCard; 05-04-2016 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I hate that some of you are having problems with these because they really have been a great money maker. How about this...I won't reverse anything that comes back for May. So even if they reverse the credits on me, I won't reverse them for members. We'll try it for a month and I'll see if me eating the cost is worth all of you enjoying the surveys more. If it ends up that you all are willing to try it more because of that, it's a win for all of us.
    I haven't had as much time to spend on Sunshine Rewards in recent months as I have in the past, but I have always felt this is a community and that you Tricia are genuine in your efforts to provide a quality rewards site. And as I stated in my previous post, I don't expect you to pay us when you have not gotten paid yourself. So I hate to sound negative. However, my real concern is why they feel the need to do all the reversals in the first place. I have gone back and re-read all the related posts, and it appears that several of us effected are all long-time members who presumably are quality survey takers. I am left to wonder exactly what is their criteria.

Quote Originally Posted by TxAggies View Post
    I haven't had as much time to spend on Sunshine Rewards in recent months as I have in the past, but I have always felt this is a community and that you Tricia are genuine in your efforts to provide a quality rewards site. And as I stated in my previous post, I don't expect you to pay us when you have not gotten paid yourself. So I hate to sound negative. However, my real concern is why they feel the need to do all the reversals in the first place. I have gone back and re-read all the related posts, and it appears that several of us effected are all long-time members who presumably are quality survey takers. I am left to wonder exactly what is their criteria.
    I honestly think it is a time. To fast, don't qualify, do one way to slow, disqualified.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I honestly think it is a time. To fast, don't qualify, do one way to slow, disqualified.
    you could be right, but a lot of their survey say (once you click in) a range of time like 15-20 minutes. is 15 min too little? 20 too much, what about 18 mins? are we supposed to try for the mid-point? 17 minutes, 30 seconds? are we supposed to buy a stop watch to complete their surveys?

I completed 2 10 minute .40 cent ones yesterday, got the correct completion page and did not get credit for them. Would love to know their reasoning for not paying me for those. only .40 each put I put the effort and time in, their webpage said I completed them and I should have been paid but was not.

doesn't make sense to continue doing surveys when we don't really know why they are disqualifying us as well as not paying for ones that were properly completed.
    Last edited by SCard; 05-05-2016 at 08:59 AM.