Page 43 of 64 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    They found the problem! They may not credit all of them until Monday, but they found out what was wrong and are going to resend them. So it's okay to continue to take the surveys now and we should be all caught up on credits by Monday.
    thanks I kept taking them and just noticed that I got 5 credits!
    Last edited by SCard; 11-26-2016 at 09:42 AM.

Mine credited!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

completed 4 ON in the last 24 hours that I did not get credit for:

Opinion Bar that when I clicked on the congrats page sent me to the Opinion Bar website to register with them
    One this morning about a TV Show completed correctly but no credit
    Another today that ended with the Opinion Network "you have successfully completed.."
    Another just now that sent me in to what I realized was the ********s website to register.

4 entries I won't have for the Holiday Contest and are these other companies (********s, Opinion Bar) trying to steal SR members?

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post

Opinion Bar that when I clicked on the congrats page sent me to the Opinion Bar website to register with them
    I think i've had a few of these and they never credit same day for me. Hopefully it will show up by Monday!

It seems like every morning i've logged on, i've been getting credits for surveys that i've completed but never got 'immediate' credit for.

Anyone else having issues with ON today? Two surveys; same error message-one at the end of the survey and one in the middle of it. #69629 evaluation of beauty products; #70062-recognition of cookie logos.

"websurvey2.opinionbar.com took too long to respond....error 504"....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

just completed a 20 min $1.40 movie one and got:
    Thank you for participating. Unfortunately you do not match the desired profile required to complete this survey

completed a 20 min $4.00 on earlier on computer software and got:
    Thank you for participating. Unfortunately you do not match the desired profile required to complete this survey

pointless to e-mail them, last week I finished a $4.80 on milk and ended up with a blank screen. e-mailed with the survey ID#, next day they asked for the survey # (it was in my first e-mail) a week later have heard nothing.

I think I would rather not even do their surveys.

getting pretty tired of completing their surveys and getting nothing for my time an effort.

over the last 5-6 months when I complete ONs and get the correct completion page sometimes they do not credit right away. But the credits do show up in my account over the next 3-5 days.

the last 2 weeks I have had 4 that I did get the correct completion page but have not yet gotten the credits for. small amounts .50-.60 but still..

Anyone else having the same experience?

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    over the last 5-6 months when I complete ONs and get the correct completion page sometimes they do not credit right away. But the credits do show up in my account over the next 3-5 days.

the last 2 weeks I have had 4 that I did get the correct completion page but have not yet gotten the credits for. small amounts .50-.60 but still..

Anyone else having the same experience?
    Yes, I think all the survey's I have completed in the last 2 months, were delayed credits. The one I got today, was delayed almost 10 days. I quit doing them. Not worth the frustration of either being told you don't qualify at the end, or the waiting game.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

just completed .80 10 minute one on body wash. go the congratulations page but no credit. Last 2 weeks at least 6 that I completed and have not been paid for.

I have been around long enough to know that the 1st quarter is usually slow, but barely even getting into 20% of the ONs I have seen on my list since the first of the year.
    less and less reason to attempt them. why are these surveys on my list? shouldn't the profile questions narrow down the ones that I see.

just completed one over $1 on movies, then see that I do not qualify
    Last edited by SCard; 02-28-2017 at 08:31 PM.

Getting pretty frustrated with ON. Since yesterday I have seen 6 surveys on my list. did not get into the first 5. In a 15 minute .70 cent travel on, almost done and stuck, did what was requested and keep getting "please complete this question". Its a Qualtrics and this happens several times/month.

At least 6-8 ONs I have completed in the last month, got the congrats page and no credit. these credits used to show up 4-5 days later, not anymore.

Since the first of the year getting into at most 20% on the ones I see on my list what is the point of the profile questions if after I do the "I am not a robot page" I am immediately disqualified,

seems like ON is becoming more and more of a waste of time, for the few surveys I get into and actually get credit for.

kicked out of 3 more. so 0-9 since yesterday.
    Last edited by SCard; 03-14-2017 at 01:59 PM.