Page 49 of 64 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

Today I noticed the .50 credit for survey from Saturday, still not in my history, did give me credit.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Today I noticed the .50 credit for survey from Saturday, still not in my history, did give me credit.

Jtowner
    I got a credit today but not for Saturday. I compared the info in my account history:
    Credit: OpinionNetwork: Consumer Opinion Survey : 102190

I looked at my ON history and that # 102190 is listed as one I completed on 3/19. so got an old credit but not from Saturday's.

Today I have completed 2 ons and no credit, anyone else have this same thing or are you getting credit? It is hard enough to get through them anymore. I did one yesterday for 3.00 and it was long, it froze and there goes all that wasted time.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Today I have completed 2 ons and no credit, anyone else have this same thing or are you getting credit? It is hard enough to get through them anymore. I did one yesterday for 3.00 and it was long, it froze and there goes all that wasted time.

Jtowner
    big waste of time IMO.
    Used to get into 40-50%,did very well with them.

Since the first of the year, less and less. Now at least 95 % of the time I get kicked out right away because my profile does not match. They have all those profile questions, if my profile does not match why are they even on my list.

Last few weeks:
    Complete $2.70 for a panel, get kicked out 100% complete, I do not qualify, Interesting as I got the e-mail invitation from the panel.

clicked into a $1.10, 5 minute one. After I proved I was a human, I see 20 minutes. OK 20 minutes but still worth it for $1.10 completed and was paid .40. so lied to on how long and how much it would pay. NO way I would do a 20 minute survey for 40 cents.

completed 2 others that never credited.

I don't do any 15,20,24, 30 minute surveys for .20.30.40. Not worth my time and those used to pay more.

have clicked and completed several that were listed as .50-.70 and was credited .10-.20 less.

too many completed surveys they don't pay on and too many that are not truthful about how long and how much they pay.

they are the worst survey company we have.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    big waste of time IMO.
    Used to get into 40-50%,did very well with them.

Since the first of the year, less and less. Now at least 95 % of the time I get kicked out right away because my profile does not match. They have all those profile questions, if my profile does not match why are they even on my list.

Last few weeks:
    Complete $2.70 for a panel, get kicked out 100% complete, I do not qualify, Interesting as I got the e-mail invitation from the panel.

clicked into a $1.10, 5 minute one. After I proved I was a human, I see 20 minutes. OK 20 minutes but still worth it for $1.10 completed and was paid .40. so lied to on how long and how much it would pay. NO way I would do a 20 minute survey for 40 cents.

completed 2 others that never credited.

I don't do any 15,20,24, 30 minute surveys for .20.30.40. Not worth my time and those used to pay more.

have clicked and completed several that were listed as .50-.70 and was credited .10-.20 less.

too many completed surveys they don't pay on and too many that are not truthful about how long and how much they pay.

they are the worst survey company we have.
    Scard,
    I have a lot of the same issues, I think the same thing, they have the profile, as it also seems the higher paying you are not even given a chance to try. My last 2 did not credit yet, I can not recall that happening to me before. Check the history and its there pending complete, as hard as they are to get I will wait to see if these credit overnight, before I try again.
    We do not have choices like we used to, do not ever get any new surveys, I know they are out there, so do not understand why we have so few. I notice the weekend get really ridiculous, I have some that say 24 minutes .20, I just shake my head, I would never do those. It is good to know when this happens to others, just not me. Thanks for taking the time to answer.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Scard,
    I have a lot of the same issues, I think the same thing, they have the profile, as it also seems the higher paying you are not even given a chance to try. My last 2 did not credit yet, I can not recall that happening to me before. Check the history and its there pending complete, as hard as they are to get I will wait to see if these credit overnight, before I try again.
    We do not have choices like we used to, do not ever get any new surveys, I know they are out there, so do not understand why we have so few. I notice the weekend get really ridiculous, I have some that say 24 minutes .20, I just shake my head, I would never do those. It is good to know when this happens to others, just not me. Thanks for taking the time to answer.

Jtowner
    as frustrating as it is to spend time on a survey and have a technical issue (freezing); things like that happen. to have them have take our completed surveys and not pay us or
    SR, is not right. never get back credits anymore like they used to.

tried 3 tonight kicked out of 2 immediately (profile). clicked on a 15 minute one, got into the survey and said 30-35 minutes. Got out not confident I would get paid or paid what it said it was
    Last edited by SCard; 06-06-2018 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    as frustrating as it is to spend time on a survey and have a technical issue (freezing); things like that happen. to have them have take our completed surveys and not pay us or
    SR, is not right. never get back credits anymore like they used to.

tried 3 tonight kicked out of 2 immediately (profile). clicked on a 15 minute one, got into the survey and said 30-35 minutes. Got out not confident I would get paid or paid what it said it was
    Scard,
    When you said about getting the right amount, it came back to me how many times I clicked on a survey that was higher priced, took it spend the 30 minutes or more, just to have it show up as .30 and .50, when it stated a lot more than that. I would never waste my mind on those long surveys for so little money. Getting the wrong amount is happening in the couple of weeks. I started to go back and check the survey number in the history, but is not there while I am doing it. Sunday I got a survey for nutra system said easy survey .70 10 minutes, finished it got a different ending, but said it was completed, and a red flag went up, I knew something was wrong. Sure enough went to my history and nothing is there, still has not ended up there. That one has me thinking what are they up to. I try to get positive thinking tomorrow, things will get better, so far this month that has not happened.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Scard,
    When you said about getting the right amount, it came back to me how many times I clicked on a survey that was higher priced, took it spend the 30 minutes or more, just to have it show up as .30 and .50, when it stated a lot more than that. I would never waste my mind on those long surveys for so little money. Getting the wrong amount is happening in the couple of weeks. I started to go back and check the survey number in the history, but is not there while I am doing it. Sunday I got a survey for nutra system said easy survey .70 10 minutes, finished it got a different ending, but said it was completed, and a red flag went up, I knew something was wrong. Sure enough went to my history and nothing is there, still has not ended up there. That one has me thinking what are they up to. I try to get positive thinking tomorrow, things will get better, so far this month that has not happened.

Jtowner
    These did not credit overnight either, anyone doing them and getting credit? Rather not wait on them to answer a email.
    Jtowner

These did not credit overnight either, anyone doing them and getting credit? Rather not wait on them to answer a email.
    Ok just posted by my total did not go up, not sure if they were counted in the total an d just did not show, I will asked in the technical thread.
    Jtowner

I took the time myself and added the totals, my total is accurate, so I guess they credited just were not in my history. Hope that is fixed now, to confusing.

Showing in history and crediting today, just tired it.
    Last edited by jtowner; 06-07-2018 at 08:51 AM.
    Jtowner