Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Still no credit today, I finally decided to start a support ticket, do not know where that will get me. It seems to credit some times, and then not credit, but note in history.

Jtowner
    please post what happens with ticket. Did not used to bother me when I got the correct congratulations at the end and no credit as almost all of them would credit within 4-5 days and now they don't.

I haven't done a support ticket in a long time as I had several over a year ago that went no where. If ON does resolve some or yours, I would try a ticket again.

Will do, I am very skeptical, that was my last resort, its is $2.30 in total that shows but no money.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

completed 70 cent one tonight, no credit. shows as complete pending in my history, going to wait and see if it credits in the next week

completed another one, 5 cents, no credit "complete pending"
    Last edited by SCard; 06-13-2018 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    completed 70 cent one tonight, no credit. shows as complete pending in my history, going to wait and see if it credits in the next week

completed another one, 5 cents, no credit "complete pending"
    Scard, something is definitely off, I completed one for .70 and it did credit, fast. I did it before 5pm. Every time I chick on all the others that were better reward, even before I can get in and try do not qualify. I tried the .40 for 25 minutes, let me get to the page to try, I did not do it I just was trying to see if I could get it. I never heard back from yet yet on the email. I see now they do not take them down after I attempled the .40 for 25 minutes, its still there.The good ones comes out as soon as you kick out.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Every time I chick on all the others that were better reward, even before I can get in and try do not qualify. Jtowner
    that's what happens to me most of the time.

I understand what Tricia said about surveys being scarce this time of year, but if we take the time to complete one and do not get paid that is just plain wrong.
    Last edited by SCard; 06-13-2018 at 07:06 PM.

Scard here is the reply, I think it was a waste of time, that is not how these surveys credit at all, What do your think?

Jtowner

Jerome (Precision Sample)
    Jun 14, 09:02 CST
    Dear Linda,

Thank you for contacting us,

Sorry for the inconvenience you have faced. It takes approximately 4-6 weeks for a survey to complete and for our clients to verify the validity of responses. Once that happens the rewards are posted to accounts which successfully completed the survey.

Thank you,
    Precision Sample Support
    support@precisionsample.zendesk.com
    Jtowner

Scard here is the reply, I think it was a waste of time, that is not how these surveys credit at all, What do your think?

Jtowner

Jerome (Precision Sample)
    Jun 14, 09:02 CST
    Dear Linda,

Thank you for contacting us,

Sorry for the inconvenience you have faced. It takes approximately 4-6 weeks for a survey to complete and for our clients to verify the validity of responses. Once that happens the rewards are posted to accounts which successfully completed the survey.

Thank you,
    Precision Sample Support
    support@precisionsample.zendesk.com
    I am guessing we may never see the credits.

I went back into a few e-mail responses from them that are over a year old. This mostly what I got:

Your request (29544) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

no further response

I am guessing we may never see the credits.

I went back into a few e-mail responses from them that are over a year old. This mostly what I got:

Your request (29544) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

no further response
    They were not like this a month or so ago, if something did not credit, I would get in within a few days. Today my list includes 25 4 .40, 30. for .40. Are they really thinking I would do them.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

They were not like this a month or so ago, if something did not credit, I would get in within a few days. Today my list includes 25 4 .40, 30. for .40. Are they really thinking I would do them.

Jtowner
    yes, used to get all the back credits in 3-4 days. Not the ones that ended with "Completed- survey success"; those never credit.

that list of available surveys are what I see most days. Not going to do any that pay that low for that many minutes. and would they credit anyway

yes, used to get all the back credits in 3-4 days. Not the ones that ended with "Completed- survey success"; those never credit.

that list of available surveys are what I see most days. Not going to do any that pay that low for that many minutes. and would they credit anyway
    That is what I got on that nutra system survey and it never credited or showed up in my history. I did one about and it did credit before 6, it was 30 minutes but 1.30 have not seen that in a while, Maybe you will something else now.

Jtowner
    Jtowner