Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post

Congratulations! You've completed this survey and will receive your reward.
    that is what I get too, and in the past when those did not credit, they showed up 3-5 days later; now we get nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    that is what I get too, and in the past when those did not credit, they showed up 3-5 days later; now we get nothing.
    Scard have you tried recently to contact them, maybe the more they her from us, maybe they will look into what we are saying and credit our account. The more people that speak up, the better are chances are to getting this resolved.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Scard have you tried recently to contact them, maybe the more they her from us, maybe they will look into what we are saying and credit our account. The more people that speak up, the better are chances are to getting this resolved.

Jtowner
    sent an e-mail.
    still no back credits in my account today

sent an e-mail.
    still no back credits in my account today

I did not get any credits either, I am glad you sent it. I still have no answer yet, They need to fix whatever is wrong. I am wondering is Sunshine Guy can tell us if he sees these credits in our acccount, just not posting, Trish can you see if he can tell us that?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I did not get any credits either, I am glad you sent it. I still have no answer yet, They need to fix whatever is wrong. I am wondering is Sunshine Guy can tell us if he sees these credits in our acccount, just not posting, Trish can you see if he can tell us that?

Jtowner
    Another day of not crediting, showing in history as complete and no answer to my email.

Congratulations! You've completed this survey and will receive your reward.
    Jtowner

I have just gotten back into doing surveys to save money for a trip next year. I had one ON not end correctly and I emailed them - they also gave me the 4-6 week answer. I know I won't see that dollar, and I have stopped doing them for now since I also have one pending complete in my history that didn't credit. But the light is green, so that suggests they are working for some people?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

still no back credits, but did get s response to my e-mail:

Jerome (Precision Sample)

Jun 20, 05:08 CST

Dear Sue,

Thank you for contacting us,

Our record shows that you have successfully completed the survey 106768 Bussiness Professional Study. We are waiting for the final completes from the client for this survey. Ones we have the final complete from the client rewards will be posted to the members account that completed the survey successfully.

still no back credits, but did get s response to my e-mail:

Jerome (Precision Sample)

Jun 20, 05:08 CST

Dear Sue,

Thank you for contacting us,

Our record shows that you have successfully completed the survey 106768 Bussiness Professional Study. We are waiting for the final completes from the client for this survey. Ones we have the final complete from the client rewards will be posted to the members account that completed the survey successfully.
    That is the same person that told me just a bunch of nonsense, if he is the only person answering support tickets I would think that is why I still have no response from 2nd email.I am not sure I buy that, post if and when you get it. Bottom line if that is the case of waiting for the survey to be verified, why do some credit within 5 minutes then some do not credit at all. Not buying this at all.

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 06-20-2018 at 09:32 AM.
    Jtowner

That is the same person that told me just a bunch of nonsense, if he is the only person answering support tickets I would think that is why I still have no response from 2nd email.I am not sure I buy that, post if and when you get it. Bottom line if that is the case of waiting for the survey to be verified, why do some credit within 5 minutes then some do not credit at all. Not buying this at all.

Jtowner
    I have some e-mails doing back to 2016 and 2017 asking about credits (before I just gave up asking) and they all came from the same person

I have some e-mails doing back to 2016 and 2017 asking about credits (before I just gave up asking) and they all came from the same person
    I thought so, I figured when I read what you posted why I did not get a answer from the 2nd. We Trish to try to get a response that makes sense, and Sunshine Guy to tell us if he sees all of those missing credits.

Jtowner
    Jtowner