Page 58 of 64 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Basically when we email them, they tell us that we just have to wait until the surveys close out because they don't pay on some of them until they close. The more surveys you take, the more likely you are to have taken the ones that don't close until about 4 weeks later. I know it can be frustrating, but they really do come through for us more often than not.
    I have done most of those surveys within the last 1 or 2, it started not crediting June 19th, not even close to 4 weeks. I think my point is are we good with these crediting now, do you know that? It was On would ran the credits or SR, I need to understand, when email was posted yesterday, it sounded like it was on SR end, I was thinking it was on. Can you tell me which it was?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I have done most of those surveys within the last 1 or 2, it started not crediting June 19th, not even close to 4 weeks. I think my point is are we good with these crediting now, do you know that? It was On would ran the credits or SR, I need to understand, when email was posted yesterday, it sounded like it was on SR end, I was thinking it was on. Can you tell me which it was?

Jtowner
    We did not change anything at all on our end, so these must have all come through from them all of a sudden. I emailed my contact there to see why there was such a lag time on a bunch of these. Is it a new process of theirs? Was it a glitch on their end? Hopefully she can fill me in. I will say that in the last 24 hours we had about 50% of our total commissions from them for June all come in at once.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We did not change anything at all on our end, so these must have all come through from them all of a sudden. I emailed my contact there to see why there was such a lag time on a bunch of these. Is it a new process of theirs? Was it a glitch on their end? Hopefully she can fill me in. I will say that in the last 24 hours we had about 50% of our total commissions from them for June all come in at once.
    it would be nice to know if this is the new "normal" for ON. Used to be the larger value ones (these are a lot lower now) did take longer to complete the project and give credits. They had explained this lag time awhile ago. Lower values .50- 1.00 (estimate) that did not credit usually showed up no later than 4-5 days later.

As long as I know I will eventually get credit, I will keep doing their surveys.

I got this email reply, so its looks to be that On was the issue, not SR and they added the back credits.

Jerome (Precision Sample)
    Jul 2, 08:18 CST
    Dear Linda,

Can you please check your rewards page now. Rewards for the surveys with Complete status has been added to your account.

If the status of the survey shows as pending complete the surveys are still in open state for some survey it may take 2 to 4 weeks for the survey to get closed and for the end client to verify the completes. Ones the client review the completes he will send us the final status on the survey. Then the rewards will be posted to the members account that completed survey successfully.

Thank you for your patience.

Thanks.
    Jtowner

[QUOTE=jtowner;392397]I got this email reply, so its looks to be that On was the issue, not SR and they added the back credits.

Dear Linda,

Can you please check your rewards page now. Rewards for the surveys with Complete status has been added to your account.

If the status of the survey shows as pending complete the surveys are still in open state for some survey it may take 2 to 4 weeks for the survey to get closed and for the end client to verify the completes. Ones the client review the completes he will send us the final status on the survey. Then the rewards will be posted to the members account that completed survey successfully.

Thanks.[/QUOTE

I did one just to try it out, completed it and it credited within 4 minutes, just the way it supposed to work.
    Jtowner

I got this email reply, so its looks to be that On was the issue, not SR and they added the back credits.

Dear Linda,

Thanks.
    I got the same email this morning, and my credits are in my account. :-)
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    I got the same email this morning, and my credits are in my account. :-)
    ANybody else get this ridiculous survey for the amount of time and reward? I had to laugh when I saw it.

Jtowner

100 mins
    $0.50
    Jtowner

ANybody else get this ridiculous survey for the amount of time and reward? I had to laugh when I saw it.

Jtowner

100 mins
    $0.50
    oh ya, seen there a couple of days. I chuckle to myself and wonder who would do that. Even if I did not work FT I would not do it.

seeing some 24 min, 20 or 30 cents. 40 minutes for less than 50 cents.

Jtowner

100 mins
    $0.50
    I saw that one too - no thanks!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Opinion Bar- did very well with these in the beginning, surveys paid over a dollar, then dropped lower and lower. last few months when I completed one I would not end up with the correct congrats page but directed to their webpage to sign up and of course no credit. so when I got into one I just exited out. Tried one since we got all our back credits, completed it, correct page at the end and credit in 5 minutes. there does appear to be a vast improvement in things with ON. it was .50 but 15 minutes so reasonable amount of time for that payout
    Last edited by SCard; 07-06-2018 at 02:20 PM.