Page 60 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    now I see what you mean. clicked into $1.10 automobile one, seemed like I went into that survey (no, sorry your profile, would you like to try XXXX), completed it and got .40 credit. They stole .70 from me.
    I had that happen to many times, now they have not done that since they started to credit again, until Saturday. When the survey take a while and upi keep getting the dots going across the page, then the survey on a different subject, check your history in a different tab. I just close those out, not doing all that time for .30 or like you .40

Jtowner
    Jtowner

now I see what you mean. clicked into $1.10 automobile one, seemed like I went into that survey (no, sorry your profile, would you like to try XXXX), completed it and got .40 credit. They stole .70 from me.
    The same thing happened to me. My history shows I didn't qualify for the auto one, and I ended up spending a long time on a different survey with a lower payout without being informed.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Hope I am wrong, but it seems like the issues we were experiencing that last few months might be back. I completed a 20 minute survey this morning only to get disqualified at the end because my profile did not match....

If you are seeing a consistent problem and can let me know exactly what it is, I will reach out to my contact there. I usually just copy and paste exactly what you are saying to that I make sure I am conveying it properly!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    If you are seeing a consistent problem and can let me know exactly what it is, I will reach out to my contact there. I usually just copy and paste exactly what you are saying to that I make sure I am conveying it properly!
    Its just started again, been good since the crediting issue. It seems to happen on weekends, and towards the end of the month. We are not at end of month so it started up again, no warning, just you see the colored dots going across the screen. I now know what is happening when I see that, so I check my history see IO am not qualified and I know I do not know amount or time of survey, I have been burned several times until it dawned on me what to do.l I then close out the survey and not wasted my time,I have done them before I knew for 25 to 30 minutes for .30. So you could say what we have noticed it weekends and end of month.I hope I explained that so you get what I mean.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

last couple of days OpinionBar says 10 minutes for .50 or .60 and turn out to be 25-35 minutes not sure I would do one that long for that payout, makes me wonder if they are deliberately under stating the time involved in order to get people to take them. I would expect a 10 minute survey to not exceed 15 mins.
    Last edited by SCard; 07-26-2018 at 10:36 AM.

last couple of days OpinionBar says 10 minutes for .50 or .60 and turn out to be 25-35 minutes not sure I would do one that long for that payout, makes me wonder if they are deliberately under stating the time involved in order to get people to take them. I would expect a 10 minute survey to not exceed 15 mins.
    That happened to me yesterday - it must have taken 40 minutes, and it was the annoying kind where you check off boxes for a particular brand, then when you click the arrow, another brand appears on the same page so you have to do each one individually. And the progress bar kept going backwards It did credit, but it went on forever!

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    That happened to me yesterday - it must have taken 40 minutes, and it was the annoying kind where you check off boxes for a particular brand, then when you click the arrow, another brand appears on the same page so you have to do each one individually. And the progress bar kept going backwards It did credit, but it went on forever!
    Today took over 25 minutes, talking with alex survey asking all kinds of questions, just in different way, want to to answer them with long answers. Got to the end stated success, and of course not in my history. I do not understand why they pull this stunt, has not happened in awhile. So if you see a survey for health 20 minutes leave it alone.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Today took over 25 minutes, talking with alex survey asking all kinds of questions, just in different way, want to to answer them with long answers. Got to the end stated success, and of course not in my history. I do not understand why they pull this stunt, has not happened in awhile. So if you see a survey for health 20 minutes leave it alone.

Jtowner
    Thanks for the tip! Sorry you got one like that!

clicked into 2 today: .80 and .90, completed and received .40 for each. would never waste my time doing surveys as long as these for .40.