Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    clicked into 2 today: .80 and .90, completed and received .40 for each. would never waste my time doing surveys as long as these for .40.
    Scard, what happened to you is you were disqualified and it sent you to another survey. I said before if its takes awhile to get the start page, check in another tab or browser your his It has been happening a lot to me the last, week or longer. I was real good the 1 week in the month from there it went downhill, that same thing has happened several times in the last couple of day, but I know what as soon as it takes time and colored dots are going across my screen, I check my history sure enough each time I had been disqualified and no warning of a new survey. I just close them out, before I knew this was what was happening I did 3 or 4 of them, took 25/30 minutes ended up each time with .30. I refuse to fall into that again, you have to be on your toes and paying attention, on weed ends and about 3 weeks into the month.Hope that helps and you can stop the madness.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

It happened to me 3 or 4 times again today, when I would go checked after seeing the dots a while it said not qualified, no warning no amount just another survey to take. I just refuse to do them, I click out of them.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    It happened to me 3 or 4 times again today, when I would go checked after seeing the dots a while it said not qualified, no warning no amount just another survey to take. I just refuse to do them, I click out of them.

Jtowner
    guess I need to pay more attention to how long those colored dots are there. Bait and switch is just wrong. guess they can't get anyone to do those 20-24 minute for .30-.40 on purpose

first 5 I clicked into tonight I was kicked out of right away.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    guess I need to pay more attention to how long those colored dots are there. Bait and switch is just wrong. guess they can't get anyone to do those 20-24 minute for .30-.40 on purpose

first 5 I clicked into tonight I was kicked out of right away.
    I think being kick out is better than wasting your time, thinking you are getting one thing and then you learn it is not what your thought at all. I wasted to much time when it first happened to me, I just now have a gut feeling when something is wrong. I am not doing that again. You will get better at knowing, you have been burned enough you will just know.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I finished a 20 minute survey on beauty product, got to the end and in red said I did not qualify for the survey, of course at this point the survey was complete and it states 15 minutes, while the link for survey said 20 minutes. It was 21 minutes it took, so I look in my history and I see this. Of course it did not credit, but history said it was completed, anyone every have this happen and did you get credit for it at some point in time?

Jtowner

2018-08-26 15:20:50
    Beauty Product Survey
    Pending Complete
    Jtowner

Today trying to take these surveys, I click on the survey get to the page where the survey should start and it does not do anything,there is a continue icon, but does nothing. Tried refreshing the page nothing, I tried 4 or 5 of them all the same thing, only the 1st one I try earlier showed up in my history. I am thinking something is wrong, anyone else having the same issue today?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Today trying to take these surveys, I click on the survey get to the page where the survey should start and it does not do anything,there is a continue icon, but does nothing. Tried refreshing the page nothing, I tried 4 or 5 of them all the same thing, only the 1st one I try earlier showed up in my history. I am thinking something is wrong, anyone else having the same issue today?

Jtowner
    I got kicked out of every one I clicked on today. Did not experience what you describe. Pretty normal for me to not get into anything.

I have had this happen from time to time, but only one on that day. not multiple
    Last edited by SCard; 08-29-2018 at 06:29 PM.

Thanks for your replay, that has been happening since Sunday for me, today it was just stalling out, I have a feeling it this new desktop. Most of the time I can not get into Amp or Mtc I get no translation thank you. I tried my laptop like you just kicked out right away, so it looks like I have to figure out what is going on, I hate to call Dell and have to understand what they are saying to me.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

got into one, about 80% through, had allowed webcam twice while I watched 2 ads and then kicked out.Such an invasion of privacy and just so wrong to record someone and then disqualify you.

completed 10 minute .50 survey, ended with this screen:
    Thank you for taking this survey. Your response has been recorded successfully. You may now close this window.

of course no credit and shows as did not qualify on my history. was all the way to 100%.