Page 8 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I got this one too. It was suppose to credit .30 for 10 minutes. it had a submit button, but I never got a congrprats at epthe end. The survey was a lot longer than 10 minutes.
    strange I got credit for this sometime today, not overnight:

#2853198 Credit: OpinionNetwork: Finance Study : 41367 0.30 Credits 09/06/2015 Paid
    Last edited by SCard; 09-06-2015 at 07:32 AM.

I took that same survey yesterday, it ended with a screen saying success! You have completed the survey....or something close to that, but there was no button for me to click to end from there. I didn't get credit.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by luv2go2diz View Post
    I took that same survey yesterday, it ended with a screen saying success! You have completed the survey....or something close to that, but there was no button for me to click to end from there. I didn't get credit.
    I did get and click that button. pleasantly surprised to see the .30 cents today, not much but so far September has been very slow for me with Opinion Network; don't think I have even $3.00 total in earnings, Hoping it picks up soon.

Yep, I got the same finances survey on Thursday or Friday. It WAS alot longer than 10 minutes and to not even get the .30 that was promised really stinks. Been really slow for me for more than a week. I have a grand total of ONE survey from them for the month of September.... In fact this month overall has been really slow survey-wise. It's difficult to stay motivated.

My guess is that whoever loads surveys for them didn't work on Friday and then we had the long holiday weekend of no one working there either. Unfortunately with the surveys companies, we are at the mercy of their employees who load the surveys. Long weekends like this KILL our Sunshine Rewards revenue. It looks like yesterday we made about 10% of what we normally make with them in a day and today we haven't made anything at all. These kinds of weekends always have me biting my nails when I run our reports. LOL

They did have some kind of system issue the other day where it looks like some credits were coming in slower than usual. But it seems like they are catching up. We put some extra error checking into our own end just to be able to keep a closer eye on it. Luckily they give us a lot of tools to be able to do things like that.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I did a survey on department stores and shopping centers last night that didn't credit. It worked like it is supposed to with the familiar thank you page, too.

Has anyone else gotten any of these in the last 24 hours?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Took one on Norweigan Cruise Line for $0.60, and did the Congratulations prompt like normal but haven't received credit. It used to credit right away, within at least 20 minutes but has been an hour now.

Quote Originally Posted by leshaface View Post
    Took one on Norweigan Cruise Line for $0.60, and did the Congratulations prompt like normal but haven't received credit. It used to credit right away, within at least 20 minutes but has been an hour now.
    I took one for banks and credit unions, that did not credit yet, these usually credit within minutes, something must be up again with them.

Jtowner

Congratulations! You've completed this survey and will receive your reward
    Last edited by jtowner; 09-08-2015 at 02:21 PM.
    Jtowner

I just completed two. One was 10 min on department stores; the other was on tv service providers-also 10 min. Neither which has credited. Joy....NOT.