Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenfield/Toluna Surveys (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I got a strange page a couple of times, then it goes to 404 error when you submit, then I go back and regular page comes up

Jtowner
    thanks, tried again and got the regular page; nothing but immediate "sorry..." but at least that other page is gone

had 2 DS a few weeks ago that did not credit. Got one credit today and one yesterday that I know I did not complete. Nice to get those credits. means I can't try for one for today or yesterday but it is nice to get the old credits.

since yesterday morning, all I have gotten from DS is immediate "sorry, no surveys, try tomorrow" or an error screen "it's not you it's us".

DS was green yesterday and today.

Anyone but me having issues?

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    since yesterday morning, all I have gotten from DS is immediate "sorry, no surveys, try tomorrow" or an error screen "it's not you it's us".

DS was green yesterday and today.

Anyone but me having issues?
    I got 404 error a couple of times, survey I did not qualify for would not go back to router page, just kept giving the same page over and over, so had to add my info again, did get a survey and completed it and it did credit.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I just checked and this is one of our best crediting surveys so far for today. Maybe it's a cookie or cache issue?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

not sure, I have been doing well with them until the last 2 days. Have been doing them all in IE, will try Chrome I guess later on. I use CCleaner every night before I shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just checked and this is one of our best crediting surveys so far for today. Maybe it's a cookie or cache issue?
    odd, did get DS last night (kicked out of 7-8). This AM had no problem getting DS and SM.

completed DS today, got the correct screen and no credit. Also completed Y2C SM on Monday night and not credit for that either.

Saturday, completed 2 DS, got the correct screen at the end and not credit. did the second one hours later, cleared cookies and used my other browser.

same thing happened yesterday with SM; 2 completed and no credit.

guessing from the stop lights that no one else had these issues.

I am not able to get into GF or 2Cents today, keep getting its error screen, its not you it us. Is it me today or are you getting the same thing, it was red then went to yellow, so it must of worked at least for someone today.

Jtowner
    Jtowner