Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Greenfield/Toluna Surveys (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    DS sent me directly into this exact same survey (Toluna), no way I was doing that one!
    I thought the same thing today, it was Quick Surveys and it was long but it ended the correct way.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I thought the same thing today, it was Quick Surveys and it was long but it ended the correct way.

Jtowner
    you are more trusting than I am,I'd rather get nothing than give them the chance to take another survey from me and not pay me

The last 2 days I have had 2 GF's that did not credit, both times it was the 2nd survey, done in different hours, and cookies were cleaned between surveys. This is a first time this has happened with GF, anything going on with there credits?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Did you see any credit from GF, 2 days in the row got the end page and no credit.
    Jtowner

Did you see any credit from GF, 2 days in the row got the end page and no credit.
    I see in their system the same thing I see posted to your account--2 GF credits for Wednesday and Thursday and 1 for today. I do see quite a few members with 2 or 3 credits for each day.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I see in their system the same thing I see posted to your account--2 GF credits for Wednesday and Thursday and 1 for today. I do see quite a few members with 2 or 3 credits for each day.
    Earlier in the month I usually get 3 of them, yesterday was GF on shopping, tdy it was Samplous, always long and no credit for either. I guess they went to survey heaven, thanks for checking.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Earlier in the month I usually get 3 of them, yesterday was GF on shopping, tdy it was Samplous, always long and no credit for either. I guess they went to survey heaven, thanks for checking.

Jtowner
    So how many did you actually complete yesterday? More than the two in your account?

Yesterday was three , 2 credit. Today were 3, 2 credits. On 11-27 2 complete, 2 credits.

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 11-30-2019 at 06:54 PM.
    Jtowner

Today again the 2nd GF I finished at 2:45 did not credit. The first one was this morning, so I know it was not a cookie issues. That is the 3rd one since in the last week, never had this problem before.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Today again the 2nd GF I finished at 2:45 did not credit. The first one was this morning, so I know it was not a cookie issues. That is the 3rd one since in the last week, never had this problem before.

Jtowner
    Just completed my third one today, one credited this morning, and 2 this afternoon in different hours did not credit. Has this happened to anyone else this week, I do think there is something is not right. I got the same page I always get, this was was 5:55.

Jtowner

http://ups.surveyrouter.com/TrafficU....aspx?pgtid=23

All other surveys are crediting for me tdy expect GF after the 1st one.
    Last edited by jtowner; 12-04-2019 at 07:50 PM.
    Jtowner