Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greenfield/Toluna Surveys (Official Thread)

Hybrid View

Default Greenfield/Toluna Surveys (Official Thread)

Please post updates and issues regarding Greenfield/Toluna in this thread.

On my end, we have not had a batch of survey credits from them in a couple of weeks. I provided them with more information 2 days ago for them to test to see why some or our credits are not coming through automatically. They estimate that we are only missing 20% of our credits, but I think it is more like 50%.

We DO get the missing credits batched in every 10-14 days, so if you are missing any, you should still see them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I guess the % depends on the member. I have completed 11 this month I think and 2 have credited so for me the % crediting is 18%, but at least we know we will get credits eventually

I had more credit that not this month, 4 did not credit and 8 did credit.

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 08-14-2015 at 10:42 PM.
    Jtowner

my DS credited tonight

completed DS on liquid fabric softener, Toluna and ended up with:
    Thank you for taking our survey. Your efforts are greatly appreciated!
    that's not going to credit.

got this again today:

Thank you for taking our survey. Your efforts are greatly appreciated!

was on chips at a sandwich shop chain.

not happy. no chances yesterday, aside from that, 2 of 3 days complete one and end up with this.
    Last edited by SCard; 08-18-2015 at 02:33 PM.

I heard from them today and they gave me a chunk of manual credits but did NOT give me the subids. So I am going to have to get the list from them and compare them line by line again to figure out who to give the credits to. But we did get maybe 40 credits from them today.

They have asked me if I can provide them very specific information about the surveys we are not getting credit for so that they can track it through the system. I guess they are thinking that it might be certain user accounts that are not crediting for some reason as opposed to just a general outage.

For those of you who have missed at least 5 credits in the last 2 weeks, can you please open up a trouble ticket and tell me what the email address you use for the surveys is. I'll send them that email address along with your userid and see if that can help them find the problem.

They did say that a number of other partners HAVE dropped them from their sites because of all of this and that they continue to work on it daily. But after awhile it's all kind of starting to sound like mush. I hate it because my contact there has been the same person for almost 10 years and she is an absolutely wonderful person that I love working with. She and I get along very well and none of this is her fault. But she also understands that this has to be a business decision for SR and she knows the problems we are having.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I was okay with a couple of weeks of problems. And when they were checking in once a week to let us know where everything was. Now it just seems to kind of have drifted off. And, yes...they did lower the rate on us. We made as much with them in September 2007 as we now make an entire month putting ALL of our shopping, surveys, and offers together. That's how much things have changed since we first started working with them. We weathered "surveygate" where they made an example out of us by almost completely shutting us out of surveys even though we were one of the only sites that was 100% against fraud. Then we accepted the change in commission. Then we rewrote our system when they changed networks. THEN we started accepting that instead of paying us 30 days after a member takes a survey, they now pay us 120 days after a member takes a survey. We front the money and hope that we will get paid by them.

It's sad to have our relationship come to this after 10 years but we have put up with a LOT and when you put member complaints in a public forum on top of all of those things, it is just kind of icing on the cake.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I was okay with a couple of weeks of problems. And when they were checking in once a week to let us know where everything was. Now it just seems to kind of have drifted off. And, yes...they did lower the rate on us. We made as much with them in September 2007 as we now make an entire month putting ALL of our shopping, surveys, and offers together. That's how much things have changed since we first started working with them. We weathered "surveygate" where they made an example out of us by almost completely shutting us out of surveys even though we were one of the only sites that was 100% against fraud. Then we accepted the change in commission. Then we rewrote our system when they changed networks. THEN we started accepting that instead of paying us 30 days after a member takes a survey, they now pay us 120 days after a member takes a survey. We front the money and hope that we will get paid by them.

It's sad to have our relationship come to this after 10 years but we have put up with a LOT and when you put member complaints in a public forum on top of all of those things, it is just kind of icing on the cake.
    When you put it like that, I think it's time to get rid of them! I haven't had as many problems with them as others, but I also haven't been taking as many surveys as others. They should be treating you better!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Tricia- that's awful that they make you wait that long to get paid.