Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenfield/Toluna Surveys (Official Thread)

until 2 weeks ago I was getting DS most days and some SM too. Now at least 50% of the time it's nothing but "sorry try again tomorrow" when I try. And the light is green most of the time.

But I am seeing DS from YS, Global, Sample Cube very regularly, like every day. Interesting that there are no GF surveys for me directly but lots through other survey companies.

Trish do you know if anything is going on with GF and 2 cents been red for 2 days now and every time I try goes immediately to nothing today? Which is odd for December, unless they shut down like Opinion for this month for budget reasons.

Jtower
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Trish do you know if anything is going on with GF and 2 cents been red for 2 days now and every time I try goes immediately to nothing today? Which is odd for December, unless they shut down like Opinion for this month for budget reasons.

Jtower
    I noticed that we haven't had any credits in 2 days. I figured they just hadn't loaded anything yet. Let me email them and see what is up. It shouldn't just be going to nothing.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

[QUOTE=SunshineGirl;390500]I noticed that we haven't had any credits in 2 days. I figured they just hadn't loaded anything yet. Let me email them and see what is up. It shouldn't just be going to nothing.[/QUO

Thanks Trish we do need both of them for the contest. regardless if I agree with the incentive or not.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

not all that odd for me to "sorry try again tomorrow" from DS but I just completed a $1.20 ON that was a Toluna movie survey; I'd much rather have the $1.20 :-)

My Global today was a Toluna so sure seems like GF has surveys, just not letting us get into them directly through SR

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    My Global today was a Toluna so sure seems like GF has surveys, just not letting us get into them directly through SR
    Scard you took the words right out of my mouth, Live for me just now was GF so they are out there. Could be there is a problem, Trish will get to the bottom of it/

Jtowner
    Jtowner

They never answered me but all of a sudden are back.

The reason that you see surveys that are GF at different rates on other sites is that they use a router system (like we have with the SR Opinion Surveys) where they pull surveys from GF at a price per survey depending on how long or short it is. We work with GF on a flat rate basis...so we get the same amount for each survey no matter how long they are. Sometimes it is better, sometimes it is worse. But I think it's why so many of our members prefer the Opinion Surveys over GF now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

tried this morning, nothing for me but was the regular demo page.

this afternoon a completely new launch page, the tab says "survey screener" and wants me to fill in my demos every time I try for a GF. anyone else seeing this?

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    tried this morning, nothing for me but was the regular demo page.

this afternoon a completely new launch page, the tab says "survey screener" and wants me to fill in my demos every time I try for a GF. anyone else seeing this?
    I got a strange page a couple of times, then it goes to 404 error when you submit, then I go back and regular page comes up

Jtowner
    Jtowner