Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Greenfield/Toluna Surveys (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    DS sent me directly into this exact same survey (Toluna), no way I was doing that one!
    I thought the same thing today, it was Quick Surveys and it was long but it ended the correct way.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I thought the same thing today, it was Quick Surveys and it was long but it ended the correct way.

Jtowner
    you are more trusting than I am,I'd rather get nothing than give them the chance to take another survey from me and not pay me

The last 2 days I have had 2 GF's that did not credit, both times it was the 2nd survey, done in different hours, and cookies were cleaned between surveys. This is a first time this has happened with GF, anything going on with there credits?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Did you see any credit from GF, 2 days in the row got the end page and no credit.
    Jtowner

Did you see any credit from GF, 2 days in the row got the end page and no credit.
    I see in their system the same thing I see posted to your account--2 GF credits for Wednesday and Thursday and 1 for today. I do see quite a few members with 2 or 3 credits for each day.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I see in their system the same thing I see posted to your account--2 GF credits for Wednesday and Thursday and 1 for today. I do see quite a few members with 2 or 3 credits for each day.
    Earlier in the month I usually get 3 of them, yesterday was GF on shopping, tdy it was Samplous, always long and no credit for either. I guess they went to survey heaven, thanks for checking.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Earlier in the month I usually get 3 of them, yesterday was GF on shopping, tdy it was Samplous, always long and no credit for either. I guess they went to survey heaven, thanks for checking.

Jtowner
    So how many did you actually complete yesterday? More than the two in your account?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Yesterday was three , 2 credit. Today were 3, 2 credits. On 11-27 2 complete, 2 credits.

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 11-30-2019 at 06:54 PM.
    Jtowner

Today again the 2nd GF I finished at 2:45 did not credit. The first one was this morning, so I know it was not a cookie issues. That is the 3rd one since in the last week, never had this problem before.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Today again the 2nd GF I finished at 2:45 did not credit. The first one was this morning, so I know it was not a cookie issues. That is the 3rd one since in the last week, never had this problem before.

Jtowner
    Just completed my third one today, one credited this morning, and 2 this afternoon in different hours did not credit. Has this happened to anyone else this week, I do think there is something is not right. I got the same page I always get, this was was 5:55.

Jtowner

http://ups.surveyrouter.com/TrafficU....aspx?pgtid=23

All other surveys are crediting for me tdy expect GF after the 1st one.
    Last edited by jtowner; 12-04-2019 at 07:50 PM.
    Jtowner