Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenfield/Toluna Surveys (Official Thread)

Default Greenfield/Toluna Surveys (Official Thread)

Please post updates and issues regarding Greenfield/Toluna in this thread.

On my end, we have not had a batch of survey credits from them in a couple of weeks. I provided them with more information 2 days ago for them to test to see why some or our credits are not coming through automatically. They estimate that we are only missing 20% of our credits, but I think it is more like 50%.

We DO get the missing credits batched in every 10-14 days, so if you are missing any, you should still see them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I guess the % depends on the member. I have completed 11 this month I think and 2 have credited so for me the % crediting is 18%, but at least we know we will get credits eventually

I had more credit that not this month, 4 did not credit and 8 did credit.

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 08-14-2015 at 10:42 PM.
    Jtowner

my DS credited tonight

completed DS on liquid fabric softener, Toluna and ended up with:
    Thank you for taking our survey. Your efforts are greatly appreciated!
    that's not going to credit.

got this again today:

Thank you for taking our survey. Your efforts are greatly appreciated!

was on chips at a sandwich shop chain.

not happy. no chances yesterday, aside from that, 2 of 3 days complete one and end up with this.
    Last edited by SCard; 08-18-2015 at 02:33 PM.

If it's the general consensus of the members, I will just remove them from the site entirely. I hate seeing so much negative posted in the forum because it turns new members off from wanting to try surveys. If it would be better for everyone, I can just take them off SR until they can prove that everything is fixed. At this point, I am still not hearing any ETA. So it could be months. But we do have plenty of other opportunities, so I am not opposed to removing them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

these type things have happened in the past even when things were running properly.

I have 4 that credited this month and I think 10 that have not but we do eventually get the credits.

last week at 6AM a few days both DS and SM were both green and its green sometimes so members are getting credits; hate to have people lose out.

What about keeping DS but move it down lower on the list?

they have been a good partner to SR for a lot of years and always do send he credits. but sounds like that is a lot of work for you

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    these type things have happened in the past even when things were running properly.

I have 4 that credited this month and I think 10 that have not but we do eventually get the credits.

last week at 6AM a few days both DS and SM were both green and its green sometimes so members are getting credits; hate to have people lose out.

What about keeping DS but move it down lower on the list?

they have been a good partner to SR for a lot of years and always do send he credits. but sounds like that is a lot of work for you
    I think Gf should of been fixed by now, this is about 8 weeks since the trouble started. For me today, GF did not credit, yesterday it did, its hit and miss, I had 7 that did credit and now 5 that did not. Yes they do give credits, where most do not do that, however I think its very discouraging when you get what Scard got, or when they do not credit. I say GF needs to get there act together, fix the system, update or whatever they need to do to stay competitive, I think they are the longest running survey company, they should be on top of things, that is what is expected when you are a leader in the industry. As far as new people go I think if they take a survey and it does not credit they will get discouraged and quit trying that one, or come here looking for answers, like most do now, we looks for answers and it we do not get them, we do other things or give up, or stop for a while and come back and try again. Its only fair that people know the deal going in, you have stated 80 to 20 will credit, I do agree it seems most of all fall into the 20, its yellow today, so while I did not get credit someone did. Trish its your call you do what you feel is right about GF.

Jtowner

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 08-18-2015 at 05:19 PM.
    Jtowner

SG is out of town but once he gets back, I will have him remove them from the site. Once they are removed, I will not be putting them back because I don't want to go through this with them again. If the members don't like them anymore, I don't have any reason to work with them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs