Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: Greenfield/Toluna Surveys (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I don't think taking 2/day is ready yet.
    Tricia said:

"SunshineGuy has to add some lines to our script to allow the extra credits. Hopefully that will be done by tomorrow. I will definitely post once it is."

she hasn't posted that it's ready yet. I am waiting for her update before I try for 2/day.
    Did not get that point, thanks will not be doing that any more.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

completed 2 DS today that did not credit; got the correct page at the end. cleared cookies when the one that should have credited at 8:12AM did not.

this is the 3rd DS in the last week that I completed and did not get credit for. Plus 1 SM that did not credit.

lack of surveys is one that but spending the time to complete them and not getting credit is unacceptable.

another DS that did not credit today, fairly long (25 mins) Toluna on plant based and other dairy products. light went from yellow to green so someone got it to credit.

Greenfield used to sometimes respond to crediting issues and we got back credits, guess just out of luck now.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    another DS that did not credit today, fairly long (25 mins) Toluna on plant based and other dairy products. light went from yellow to green so someone got it to credit.

Greenfield used to sometimes respond to crediting issues and we got back credits, guess just out of luck now.
    I feel your pain Scard, I suggest you use another email address and give it a shot, I completed one and I will update after the credit hour.

Jtowner

Mine did credit, if not your email address, do you keep your computer clean, which I think you must but thought I would ask.
    Last edited by jtowner; 09-12-2018 at 09:09 AM.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I feel your pain Scard, I suggest you use another email address and give it a shot, I completed one and I will update after the credit hour.

Jtowner

Mine did credit, if not your email address, do you keep your computer clean, which I think you must but thought I would ask.
    thanks, there is nothing wrong with my computer, they do credit most of the time. Not going to change my e-mail address, had problems a few years ago and already use a different e-mail address from my SR one.

There have been issues in the past with DS not crediting and GF responded and we got the back credits; does not seem to be the case anymore.

I have a Toluna account that I have not used in a long time (signed up through SR), I will just take their surveys there.

completing more and more GF and ending up with:

WE'RE SORRY!
    It appears as though there are no surveys available for you at this time.
    This is not to say that more surveys will not open up for you soon.
    ​Please try back in the near future for your next survey opportunity.

more wasted time, more completed surveys that I have been paid nothing for.
    This one was on GNC.

I got credit today for a DS, must be an old credit as I have not even attempted one today.
    nice to see:

#3737545 Credit: Greenfield/Toluna Daily (3 Times a Day) 09/18/2019 - 18526459 0.65 Credits 09/18/2019 Paid

completed a 25 minute one on shopping, ended with:

Thank you!
    f
    Create a free survey

no credit, another completed survey I get nothing for.
    no all I get is sorry no surveys......

I just read this post Scard, same thing happen to me, it was Quick Surveys, before when I got a page that ended that way it did credit, not yesterday it did not.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I just read this post Scard, same thing happen to me, it was Quick Surveys, before when I got a page that ended that way it did credit, not yesterday it did not.

Jtowner
    DS sent me directly into this exact same survey (Toluna), no way I was doing that one!