Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenfield/Toluna Surveys (Official Thread)

SO SO happy that GF is back working properly Love that DS credits in a minute or 2, so don't have to wait long for it to credit before taking SM; did have some issues in the past with DS crediting as SM if I did them back to back.

waiting on a few back DS credits for the first 2 weeks of October.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I received the spreadsheet of email addresses from the rest of the September credits. I'll be working on getting them sorted out and credited to your accounts today!
    Tricia - GF will sending one last list of missing credits, correct (I hope). I am missing 8-9 from October 1 to ~ October 14 when the issue was finally resolved.
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Tricia - GF will sending one last list of missing credits, correct (I hope). I am missing 8-9 from October 1 to ~ October 14 when the issue was finally resolved.
    thank you
    Good question! They never mentioned it. I just emailed them about it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

They were doing twice a month audits for us before because I was complaining so much. They are now just going to do a monthly audit. So we should see missing credits from early in October by the middle of next week.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

They were doing twice a month audits for us before because I was complaining so much. They are now just going to do a monthly audit. So we should see missing credits from early in October by the middle of next week.
    thank you. I am happy to say that I am not missing any since things were fixed and I think I had a lot more than most. Not a lot of money that I am still waiting on, but enough to buy a Dole Whip (my favorite WDW snack).

any update on the last batch of missing credits?
    thank you

No list from them of the missing credits yet.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

No list from them of the missing credits yet.
    Guessing we not likely to ever see these credits? Kind of disappointing as I (and I am sure others) did the DS in good faith that Greenfield would give us the back credits as they had been. Not a lot of money, but at least $6 for the surveys that I did complete.

Very glad that GF has fixed the problem, but sure would like my missing credits.

Burned by 2 Harris through DS, completed both and got booted back to DS page to try again and now there are none.
    wasted over 30 minutes of my time today

Just completed a DS (was Qualtrics). survey was on a smartphone app for local green businesses. at the end got:
    Thank you for taking this survey. Your response has been recorded successfully. You may now close this window

never went back to GF page and no credit