Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenfield/Toluna Surveys (Official Thread)

seems like DS has been red for 24 hours or more. still more than a week left in the month/quarter. could they have run out of surveys already?

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    seems like DS has been red for 24 hours or more. still more than a week left in the month/quarter. could they have run out of surveys already?
    It goes right to no surveys page, I owould think the router is not turned on or whatever it is that gets into there system,

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I'm getting the "Tell us about yourself page" but I don't normally take them. I do see we haven't gotten any credits at all in a couple of days now. Are you all seeing it go straight to no surveys?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm getting the "Tell us about yourself page" but I don't normally take them. I do see we haven't gotten any credits at all in a couple of days now. Are you all seeing it go straight to no surveys?
    I am. completed one on Monday morning that did not go back to the GF page; since then nothing but "sorry try again tomorrow"

I am. completed one on Monday morning that did not go back to the GF page; since then nothing but "sorry try again tomorrow"
    This is what I get right away.

We’re Sorry
    Thank you for your willingness to participate and share your opinion in our online surveys. Unfortunately, we have no new surveys available at this time. We expect to have new surveys added shortly so please feel free to try back tomorrow.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide honest and thoughtful answers to our surveys.

Jtonwer
    Jtowner

still getting the immediate "sorry try again tomorrow" from DS. attempted this morning and again just now, I see DS is yellow and SM is green so some members must be getting in.

last time I completed and got credit for DS was last Saturday.

still getting the immediate "sorry try again tomorrow" from DS. attempted this morning and again just now, I see DS is yellow and SM is green so some members must be getting in.

last time I completed and got credit for DS was last Saturday.
    GF does the same thing for me Scard, I was able to get 2 cents the last 2 days, can not figure out what is up with GF, it seems protal is close, but its yellow.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    GF does the same thing for me Scard, I was able to get 2 cents the last 2 days, can not figure out what is up with GF, it seems protal is close, but its yellow.

Jtowner
    thank you. I got this same message for almost a year in the past so was hoping that is was not just me. maybe I will try Y2C

completed Y2C, it did credit. tried DS immediately before and there was nothing. one is better than none from DS/SM
    Last edited by SCard; 03-24-2016 at 07:16 PM.

DS still red and immediate sorry try again tomorrow.

Is DS gone for good from SR?

DS still red and immediate sorry try again tomorrow.

Is DS gone for good from SR?
    Definitely not. They are looking into it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs