Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinion Central (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post
    Just took an ON survey that said it would last 3 minutes. It asked questions about whether I was a democrat or republican, etc. and a few other questions. Finished with a "Thank you for completing the survey. Appreciate your time." Did not get credit.
    happens to me quite often with those really short ones. only a few minutes but annoying to complete and not get credit.
    One thing I have noticed the last few months that the ones that I complete and get the correct completion page at the end, show up in my account eventually. not overnight but sometime between 6-7AM East Coast time.

Bringing this one up from the depths because I think something going on, and it's not just me. I tried 3 different times today to get into this survey without any luck. Couldn't get in at all. Just an error message. And I noticed that this one is red and that's rare, unless it's the end of the month and they've run out of surveys.

Anyone else?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Bringing this one up from the depths because I think something going on, and it's not just me. I tried 3 different times today to get into this survey without any luck. Couldn't get in at all. Just an error message. And I noticed that this one is red and that's rare, unless it's the end of the month and they've run out of surveys.

Anyone else?
    Yes same thing happening to me tonight too

put my demos in and this:

Thank you for trying to participate in our survey. However, the survey has achieved its desired number of completions. Thanks again for participating!

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    put my demos in and this:

Thank you for trying to participate in our survey. However, the survey has achieved its desired number of completions. Thanks again for participating!
    Me to, I think maybe they are tired of giving the same survey day after day, hopefully they get something else beside pets and going thre panel.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Just got word from the network that they paused this because conversions were so bad. Apparently the company ran out of surveys in the router?? He said he hopes that they fix it and will let us know when he hears more.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Ok, I'm at a loss. Logged in just now and I see "debit reversal", and surveys listed for two surveys from ON. Does that mean they've contested surveys that I did? They didn't like my answers?

That makes no sense. After all these years of doing surveys, I've learned what NOT to do....

Yet, as far as I can tell, my monetary total has remained the same from yesterday to today.

They did reverse a HUGE chunk of surveys on us. So many that if we had not reversed them, we would have actually made less than what we paid out for the last month. We tend to not reverse about 90% of the survey reversals that come back to us and just try to absorb the cost. But this batch was so big.

I will say that in a couple of instances, they reversed EVERY person who took a particular survey. So I don't think it was anything you did wrong (which is why we try to absorb the costs most of the time). There is nothing at all that we can do. Basically when we have complained about it they just tell us maybe we shouldn't credit our members until we know for sure they aren't reversing the credits. But because that can be over a month, that would be even worse.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    They did reverse a HUGE chunk of surveys on us. So many that if we had not reversed them, we would have actually made less than what we paid out for the last month. We tend to not reverse about 90% of the survey reversals that come back to us and just try to absorb the cost. But this batch was so big.

I will say that in a couple of instances, they reversed EVERY person who took a particular survey. So I don't think it was anything you did wrong (which is why we try to absorb the costs most of the time). There is nothing at all that we can do. Basically when we have complained about it they just tell us maybe we shouldn't credit our members until we know for sure they aren't reversing the credits. But because that can be over a month, that would be even worse.
    I had one reversed. what makes me pretty mad is that in the last 3 weeks or so I have had 6-8 that I completed and got the correct congratulations page but no credit. were only under a $ each but it makes me mad that they take back money from me ( and SR) but it's OK for them to keep my completed surveys and not pay me or SR. I estimate they owe me around $3-4 for those surveys. Where's my money? used to get those credits 3-5 days later now they just keep it.

Tricia, I know you can't do anything about it; just does not seem right.

Thanks for the explanation Tricia. Interesting to hear that they reversed every one of a certain survey. I certainly didn't do anything different than I've always done. And this reversal does go back quite a ways. I found both the surveys they reversed-one from 2/8 but one from 1/27.

With these two and the ones that haven't credited even with the correct page, I figure they owe me $3-4 in the last month alone.

Ok...vent over...but it still stinks!