Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinion Central (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Thanks for the explanation Tricia. Interesting to hear that they reversed every one of a certain survey. I certainly didn't do anything different than I've always done. And this reversal does go back quite a ways. I found both the surveys they reversed-one from 2/8 but one from 1/27.

With these two and the ones that haven't credited even with the correct page, I figure they owe me $3-4 in the last month alone.

Ok...vent over...but it still stinks!
    I had 2 reversed today and again so frustrating because so many dont credit!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Just as a clarification....the SR Opinion Network ones were the ones that were reversed. Opinion Central doesn't reverse anything.

And on that note...we were just told that Opinion Network is finally back for the month and they supposedly want a lot of traffic on it because they didn't have it for the past few weeks. So hopefully that means there are a lot of new surveys for everyone!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Just as a clarification....the SR Opinion Network ones were the ones that were reversed. Opinion Central doesn't reverse anything.

!
    Yep, I realized after I posted the initial complaint that I posted under the wrong company But credit where credit is due-I had an SR network show up today in my account-nice BIG credit.

Very good news about ON-will go try now.

And on that note...we were just told that Opinion Network is finally back for the month and they supposedly want a lot of traffic on it because they didn't have it for the past few weeks. So hopefully that means there are a lot of new surveys for everyone!
    tried, still getting kicked out of 80% of the ones I click on. Would love to do some, has been the same since the first of the year, barely get into 20%. has never been this bad. almost would rather not see any at all.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    tried, still getting kicked out of 80% of the ones I click on. Would love to do some, has been the same since the first of the year, barely get into 20%. has never been this bad. almost would rather not see any at all.
    Are you talking about Opinion Central or the SR Opinion Network? Opinion Central is the one that just started back up and we only have 1 link for them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Are you talking about Opinion Central or the SR Opinion Network? Opinion Central is the one that just started back up and we only have 1 link for them.
    I am confused. I saw this:

"...we were just told that Opinion Network is finally back for the month and they supposedly want a lot of traffic on it because they didn't have it for the past few weeks. So hopefully that means there are a lot of new surveys for everyone!"

and thought you meant ON had lots of surveys.

It's Opinion Central right?

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I am confused. I saw this:

"...we were just told that Opinion Network is finally back for the month and they supposedly want a lot of traffic on it because they didn't have it for the past few weeks. So hopefully that means there are a lot of new surveys for everyone!"

and thought you meant ON had lots of surveys.

It's Opinion Central right?
    Sorry!! Yes. Opinion Central!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Question about ON. Tried to get in to try a survey the last 2 mornings. After I fill out the initial demographic questions(blue page), I click and I get "sorry this survey has reached it's desired number of completions...." from a company named Millwood and Brown(I think). I see that ON is green so someone is getting thru.

Have I been banned? That would be a shame because even though the reward was small, I could count on it most days....

Jan

Question about ON. Tried to get in to try a survey the last 2 mornings. After I fill out the initial demographic questions(blue page), I click and I get "sorry this survey has reached it's desired number of completions...." from a company named Millwood and Brown(I think). I see that ON is green so someone is getting thru.

Have I been banned? That would be a shame because even though the reward was small, I could count on it most days....

Jan
    So you mean the SR Opinion Network, not Opinion Central?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Jan
    I got the same error this morning, and OC is red now.

no problems yesterday but I do OC early and am on the East Coast
    Last edited by SCard; 06-14-2017 at 10:21 AM.