Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinion Central (Official Thread)

That social media survey has been my only choice for OC for more than two days now. Yesterday I didn't even bother to finish it because I knew that it wouldn't credit. Bummer!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I got into the same survey again today but I wasn't going to be the fool for the third time! So when it asked which social media I used or how often, I said never and was booted out of the survey and got into another one immediately that I finished and got credit for.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I did 6 survey's yesterday, and I saw the green light on this survey, so I thought I would give it another shot. I had a fairly long survey on media usage and once again no credit. I am done with this one, I never get credit from them. Bummer.

I usually get credit from this company-but I have one that should have credited 20 minutes ago and nothing. It was on television/media as well. Those 100 entries for the holiday contest are looking less likely....
    Jan

I keep getting a survey asking if I watch specific TV channels. No matter what I answer, it goes to this page: http://www.insightexpress.com/ix/NoMoreNoMore Page Not found

Confirm that you have entered the URL correctly.
    The page may have been removed.
    Content may have expired.
    Return to the Home Page

I can't get into any other surveys and it won't go past this page. I've tried several times.

Havent been able to complete this since Friday, anyone else? As soon as I complete the demos it asks to close the browser

getting it a lot since yesterday morning, have not seen this before. Have tried FF and IE.

OC is green, if people are getting them could you tell us which browser you are using?
    Last edited by SCard; 03-14-2016 at 07:52 PM.

I'm using Chrome. I just finished one and it credited right away. Pretty short. Asks about my media habits then asks me to view an ad a couple of times.

Eek! Wait-I said I was using Chrome because that's the browser I always use-EXCEPT for OC. Chrome doesn't credit for me for OC. So, for OC, I was using IE.
    Last edited by tjrj1988; 03-14-2016 at 07:24 PM. Reason: opps!

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    I'm using Chrome. I just finished one and it credited right away. Pretty short. Asks about my media habits then asks me to view an ad a couple of times.

Eek! Wait-I said I was using Chrome because that's the browser I always use-EXCEPT for OC. Chrome doesn't credit for me for OC. So, for OC, I was using IE.
    I had that one yesterday, it did say close your browser, but I was shocked it did credit.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    getting it a lot since yesterday morning, have not seen this before. Have tried FF and IE.

OC is green, if people are getting them could you tell us which browser you are using?

IE and FF neither will work