Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Opinion Central (Official Thread)

ARGH!! They send me an email saying that they need more traffic and want to know what I am going to do to send it. Then we all try the survey and the darn thing is broken!!

So just to clarify...

SR Opinion Network is okay (light is green, I just took one and got credit)
    Opinion Central is NOT okay (light is red, I got the same error as the rest of you)

So I have emailed the network about OC to tell them we can't send them traffic until the confirm it is fixed.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    ARGH!! They send me an email saying that they need more traffic and want to know what I am going to do to send it. Then we all try the survey and the darn thing is broken!!

So just to clarify...

SR Opinion Network is okay (light is green, I just took one and got credit)
    Opinion Central is NOT okay (light is red, I got the same error as the rest of you)

So I have emailed the network about OC to tell them we can't send them traffic until the confirm it is fixed.
    Geez-I'm usually more on the ball than that-YES-it's OC that I'm having problems with(and others I guess) it was Opinion Network that was green. Sorry!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

the OC link is back instead of YS but it's the same broken one from last week

I do not understand why Option goes green at times when it is clearly not working still goes to Your, can you answer that question Trish.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I do not understand why Option goes green at times when it is clearly not working still goes to Your, can you answer that question Trish.

Jtowner
    My guess is that people are just doing whichever survey it takes them to. And since they complete the other one, we still get credit. When we get credit, the member gets credit. This particular survey has been a disaster for the last month for some reason! Constantly going up and down.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

have not seen a link that was working for what, 3 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    have not seen a link that was working for what, 3 weeks?
    It went down and then supposedly came back up and then went down again pretty quickly. I just checked the raw data and it looks like people are, indeed, completing the Your Surveys ones when they click through Opinion Central. The surveys pay out the same so it is actually okay. So they are actually getting 2 Your Surveys each day...but one credits as Opinion Central. I think technically you can complete 3 Your Surveys in a day as long as you aren't changing your demographic information. We just have it set up in our system as one to keep people from going crazy with them and cheating.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I am a little confused with that, I always thought if survey was down, and we took the one in its place, it was a waste of time. We have Your survey, which I do not get that at all.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I am a little confused with that, I always thought if survey was down, and we took the one in its place, it was a waste of time. We have Your survey, which I do not get that at all.

Jtowner
    It's confusing because it depends on the survey. As long as we get credit for it, we pass the credit along. In this case, the network is redirecting the traffic itself to what they consider a comparable survey and so they are paying us for it. As long as the survey company pays us, I will happily pay the members!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I am guessing that OC is gone? It's been over a month since we had a working link for their surveys.

I did get into one of theirs in the last few days through Live; DNQ.