Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MyThoughtCounts/AMP (Official Thread)

Default MyThoughtCounts/AMP (Official Thread)

Please post updates and issues regarding MyThoughtCounts/AMP in this thread.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

unfortunately I get to post first. Completed AMP at 7:30ish and no credit after 2 hours. was a website, video,store and magazine. about a drugstore chain "at the corner of..."

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    unfortunately I get to post first. Completed AMP at 7:30ish and no credit after 2 hours. was a website, video,store and magazine. about a drugstore chain "at the corner of..."
    Once in a while this does not credit, if no credit on either of these in the 1st hour, you will not be credited, never in the 2nd hr.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

another AMP that did not credit. this was one I have never seen before on restaurant brand products to be sold in the supermarket. Add these 2 AMPs that did not credit to all the Opinion Network ones and I am close to $9.00 in completed surveys that have not credited in the last 48 hours.

Posted this on another thread, without realizing there was a thread already:

Is anyone else having issues with these two surveys? I've only been able to get 2 (1 from each) this whole month and these have always been my go to. On Chrome the formatting is messing up. Like the page did not fully download but I can still select choices but can't see pictures or logos, which eliminates me. I try to access it on Safari and always get the 'Thank You' page immediately. These surveys are normally always Yellow and today have been Green most of the day. Also SurveyHead has been doing the formatting issue as well.

I'm still having issues. For those who are completing these two surveys and getting credits, can you tell me which browser you're using? I wonder if I should download Firefox since I can't get them on Chrome or Safari

Quote Originally Posted by leshaface View Post
    I'm still having issues. For those who are completing these two surveys and getting credits, can you tell me which browser you're using? I wonder if I should download Firefox since I can't get them on Chrome or Safari
    I am using IE the majority of the time, once in awhile FF. used to do most survey in FF but continue t0 have issues with Flash there so mostly stick with IE as no problems with Flash.

Maybe I'll try FF with just those two surveys. Thanks for the feedback!

I ended up downloading FF. Completed one survey and it didn't credit, but at least it loaded correctly. Completed one today and it credited!

completed one today on a protein shake for joint heath and no credit. very disappointing on a Sunday where there probably won't be many survey opportunities