Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tap Router (Official Thread)

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Did a TAP today around 4pm and no credit. Not sure if there are still crediting problems but wanted to pass it along.
    Sunshine Rewards

Did you get all of your back credits for these?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Did you get all of your back credits for these?
    I had 3 from June, pleasant surprise.

OK to do these again? banned from Live so if there is some connection to them hoping I can at least do TAP

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I had 3 from June, pleasant surprise.

OK to do these again? banned from Live so if there is some connection to them hoping I can at least do TAP
    Nice to see I think I have 1 other Tap that I did, but surprised which is a good thing.

Tell us what happened with these, and are we ok to do going forward, without having issues with credit.

I got the Live credit from yesterday, not from June 8th was the last one I could do, it took me a while to fine it,

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 08-04-2016 at 08:14 AM.
    Jtowner

These should be good to go now. Apparently there was some technical issue with security that was preventing them from crediting. I'm going to keep an eye on them through the day today, but it looks like they are okay now.

And even though they are on the same network as Live, they should be different survey routers. They want us running both of them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

These should be good to go now. Apparently there was some technical issue with security that was preventing them from crediting. I'm going to keep an eye on them through the day today, but it looks like they are okay now.

And even though they are on the same network as Live, they should be different survey routers. They want us running both of them.

Thanks will go back to doing them, today, nice to know, thanks for the details I liked when I know what is going on, appreciate you telling us.

Jtowner

Did a Tap and it did credit on its own today.

#2960270 Credit: Tap Router (Daily Survey) 08/04/2016 0.60 Credits 08/04/2016 Paid

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 08-04-2016 at 10:11 AM.
    Jtowner

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I did get one credit from last month. I'll take it and give them another go later today.
    Sunshine Rewards

I am thinking something must of happened to Tap, or Live server just does not support it any longer, I get this last couple of days. Then after that a bunch of offers to look for. I figure Trish may see this and let us know.

Jtowner

The offer you requested is no longer available.
    Please use the local search directory to find offers that interest you.
    Jtowner

We got an email that they were temporarily suspending it at the end of December but that it would be back after the first of the year. I'm guessing that they are just off today and will do whatever they need to do to it once they come back to work. I'll let you know when I hear anything new!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

We got an email that they were temporarily suspending it at the end of December but that it would be back after the first of the year. I'm guessing that they are just off today and will do whatever they need to do to it once they come back to work. I'll let you know when I hear anything new!
    Thanks Trish for telling us that, good to know it will come back.

Jtowner
    Jtowner