Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: YourSurveys (Official Thread)

They responded that they have not had any issues with IPSOS surveys and wondered if it is still happening.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

got too cocky after the credit. tried one, IPSOS about kitty litter, completed it and got sent back to do another survey, and it was IPSOS.

7 (less one credit) since the contest started, two the error I noted the other 5 were ones I got to the end and sent to do another. Every one has been IPSOS. Not going to even attempt them anyone, but that is all I see when I try.

day after day, nothing from YS for me except IPSOS; just exit out and try later but the same thing. Pointless to spend the time on them as I know how it's going to end.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    day after day, nothing from YS for me except IPSOS; just exit out and try later but the same thing. Pointless to spend the time on them as I know how it's going to end.
    I did send them your account info late last week, so they are supposed to be looking into it for us.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I did send them your account info late last week, so they are supposed to be looking into it for us.
    thank you. Saturday maybe, got kicked out of one about pet products, next 2 were different type of products completed and got credit. Yesterday and today, tried, got to the end an got that "400" error.

today I took one, was IPSOS about shopping, completed and got credit.
    almost all the ones I have had problems with are about cat/dog products. I don't want to lie on the demo questions and say I don't have pets when I do. Any suggestions on that?

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    today I took one, was IPSOS about shopping, completed and got credit.
    almost all the ones I have had problems with are about cat/dog products. I don't want to lie on the demo questions and say I don't have pets when I do. Any suggestions on that?
    That's weird. I wonder if they already have something recorded for you that they think is conflicting? I haven't heard back from them yet.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

have not been able to get into any YS for several days, but it is green for hours every day.
    Did I mess things up by exiting out of all those IPSOS about cat/dog products?

hoping that this will show up. Have not gotten into YS in I think 5 days. It's yellow and green every day but all I get is:

No more surveys available. Sorry!

seems like perhaps I have been banned and I have no idea what I might have done to cause this.

We are down a little in conversions for them, but we are definitely still seeing completions come through every day.

Most of the survey companies are revamping their quality score processes as of the first of this year and are showing more and less surveys to people based on all of the data they have. It could be something as simple as the number of surveys you have taken/completed in the last X number of days. They won't ever give us specifics, but I do know they are changing based on things like that.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs