Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: YourSurveys (Official Thread)

more than 10 days since I could even get into YS; my quality score is 149 (i think), noted as good.

now I can add Sample Champ to the list of those I am not allowed to take. Nothing since 1/24, end up with:

Thanks for attempting the survey

frustrating thing is that I have been a member of SR since 2010, have carefully read and followed everything that has been posted here about what survey companies consider cheating, trying to game the system and other unethical things they are looking for.

I have done nothing wrong, yet here I am unable to do surveys.

I've talked to the various survey companies and they all say the same thing--they are cracking down on a LOT of quality things. In some cases, it's even just how long it takes you to do a survey or how many you do in a day/month. I've been blocked myself before and went to them for an explanation because i had only done maybe 2 or 3 surveys for them. They won't give details because they don't want people using them to work the system.

It's sad that people who ARE doing fraudulent things on cash back sites are ruining it for everyone else. It's not just surveys. It's why we don't have paid clicks anymore. Why a lot of merchants won't pay on repeat customers. All kinds of stuff. Too many people spend too much time trying to figure out how to commit fraud to make money. So then the companies crack down on EVERYONE.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I've talked to the various survey companies and they all say the same thing--they are cracking down on a LOT of quality things. In some cases, it's even just how long it takes you to do a survey or how many you do in a day/month. I've been blocked myself before and went to them for an explanation because i had only done maybe 2 or 3 surveys for them. They won't give details because they don't want people using them to work the system.

It's sad that people who ARE doing fraudulent things on cash back sites are ruining it for everyone else. It's not just surveys. It's why we don't have paid clicks anymore. Why a lot of merchants won't pay on repeat customers. All kinds of stuff. Too many people spend too much time trying to figure out how to commit fraud to make money. So then the companies crack down on EVERYONE.
    thank you. on 1/15 I got 2, 1/17, one and nothing since then, just immediate no more surveys. It's yellow and green most days so members are getting them, if it was red all the time I would assume they just do not have any, Q1 is always slow but we used to have Dynata which helped.
    same for Sample Champ, members are getting them

Have you started trying the new survey panel yet?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Have you started trying the new survey panel yet?
    Ascend Wall? If I try YS, get the same thing no surveys.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Ascend Wall? If I try YS, get the same thing no surveys.
    No... the new one that I posted about last night. That's at the bottom of the Stoplight page now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

No... the new one that I posted about last night. That's at the bottom of the Stoplight page now.
    tried one, did not get in. next was only 8 cents, normally would not do one that low but wanted to try it out. completed, shows as pending until 2/9.

tried one more, got in and then DNQ, got 1 cent for my effort, that is kind of nice!

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    tried one, did not get in. next was only 8 cents, normally would not do one that low but wanted to try it out. completed, shows as pending until 2/9.

tried one more, got in and then DNQ, got 1 cent for my effort, that is kind of nice!
    How many do you see on this page? I have about 70 surveys listed ranging from .08 to 1.26 (for 14 minutes)

https://www.sunshinerewards.com/cpxresearch.php

The "pending" thing may be a tech issue. I'll look into that.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

How many do you see on this page? I have about 70 surveys listed ranging from .08 to 1.26 (for 14 minutes)

https://www.sunshinerewards.com/cpxresearch.php

The "pending" thing may be a tech issue. I'll look into that.
    right now only 3 and really low value, but had more earlier, will keep trying
    now there are tons

just getting kicked out of everyone I try.
    Last edited by SCard; 01-29-2024 at 12:10 PM.

somehow was able to get into and completed 2 YS on Friday. Since then nothing but immediate No Surveys. It's green and yellow for hours every day, so they do have surveys.