Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: YourSurveys (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Today was about 4pm, yesterday it was 2:35 both were the second survey. On the 3-23rd it was the 1st one 10:40 am. On 3-19th it was 2nd in the afternoon, was mad did not write down the time.

This is how it ended today.

You will get paid through your favorite website. Many new surveys are added every day. We'd love for you to come back and try any of the new surveys we've selected for you!

Survey Completed - Thank you!

Jtowner
    I'll send this to SunshineGuy and the survey company. I don't usually take these particular surveys so forgive me for the dumb question. But did you do anything differently at all on the second survey? Like did you click through the exact same way? And go through the same process on their end? I wonder if maybe a cookie got dropped somewhere. Because it's not like them to not credit. We have credits coming through almost non-stop. And that end page looks exactly right.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

All that is fine, but it does not answer the question why the 2nd survey, I gave you the times,the last one today was on Medstar health. Like most of us I think why bother with a trouble ticket, will not do anything, I had 2 survey surfing, that did not credit, never got the back credits for those, you said they were having tracking issues. The second problem is we have so few to get anymore, the only new one was Survey Surfing, not much to choose from, now with Google pulling back I can see earnings for people are almost are way down.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

All that is fine, but it does not answer the question why the 2nd survey, I gave you the times,the last one today was on Medstar health. Like most of us I think why bother with a trouble ticket, will not do anything, I had 2 survey surfing, that did not credit, never got the back credits for those, you said they were having tracking issues. The second problem is we have so few to get anymore, the only new one was Survey Surfing, not much to choose from, now with Google pulling back I can see earnings for people are almost are way down.

Jtowner
    Right....I responded to your specific information and said that I would have SG and the survey company look into the second survey issue. I haven't gotten an answer back yet because it has only been a few minutes.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Right....I responded to your specific information and said that I would have SG and the survey company look into the second survey issue. I haven't gotten an answer back yet because it has only been a few minutes.

I am ok with waiting, but I see a pattern with Your, in my history with your I can not copy it, will not let me i Have 4 complete with a plus sign, in 2 days and only 2 credits to show, so I know something is wrong. I thought maybe could could see credits in the back end that did not post for one reason or another.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I am ok with waiting, but I see a pattern with Your, in my history with your I can not copy it, will not let me i Have 4 complete with a plus sign, in 2 days and only 2 credits to show, so I know something is wrong. I thought maybe could could see credits in the back end that did not post for one reason or another.

Jtowner
    I read again, to answer your question, I take 1st in morning, then come back later in the day. I always take note of cookies, and always start with a clean browser, and I go in from the main survey page. I am very aware of what I have in cookies at all times, and clean them after each completed survey, learned that a long time ago.
    Last edited by jtowner; 03-27-2019 at 05:19 PM.
    Jtowner

I read again, to answer your question, I take 1st in morning, then come back later in the day. I always take note of cookies, and always start with a clean browser, and I go in from the main survey page. I am very aware of what I have in cookies at all times, and clean them after each completed survey, learned that a long time ago.
    Even if we can't figure out the answer quickly, I can at least run a report that shows per person how many credits you should have had in Your Surveys for the month so far versus what you have received and if it is different, I can manually credit them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We honestly do not get more than about 2 trouble tickets a month for surveys not crediting. And the couple of posts here in the forum. On the whole, the surveys credit REALLY well. Sometimes we have an issue where we have to recheck our connection with a network, but we almost always get the back credits. I would say that probably 90% of the time we ask a survey company about a specific survey that a member did not get credit for, they tell us that the member did something that disqualified them for some reason.

If there is a pattern in the non-credits (like it being the second survey of the day that never credits for you or the same survey not crediting for every member), it's a lot easier for us to figure out what might be going on and push back on the survey company. Sometimes it is just a technical issue. But we have to have VERY specific information like which survey and what hour you took it. That kind of specific information is what helps us figure out the problems because otherwise we get so much data every hour from the companies that we can't tell if something is wrong.

We do try at SR to compensate our members for surveys even when we don't get paid for them. Most other survey sites do not give out bonuses during the holidays or for "super members" or things like that. We pay that 100% out of our own pocket to try to reward people for sticking with us. We ALWAYS respond individually to every complaint and push back on the survey companies repeatedly to try to work things out. But there's just only so much that we can do.
    I appreciate all the opportunities for Disney money I have made here at SR. Have not posted anything as I didn't want to seem like a complainer and didn't think that anything could be done about it. Only one that used to give back credits was GF.

SR is losing out on money too for the ones I complete and don't get credit for.

I'll post if YS doesn't credit tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I appreciate all the opportunities for Disney money I have made here at SR. Have not posted anything as I didn't want to seem like a complainer and didn't think that anything could be done about it. Only one that used to give back credits was GF.

SR is losing out on money too for the ones I complete and don't get credit for.

I'll post if YS doesn't credit tonight.
    I was wondering where you had been and thought you would comment on Global. I can understand you are discouraged, I get it, I was very angry the last couple of days with Your, its takes a long time to get one, then it times out and you have to keep going back in and start a new session. I find them to be harder and less money than Live. I have to say most days I can get 2 Live, 2 GF, which makes it worth your while for .65 each now. I have to say I miss Global and try everyday to get into and get one, 2 or 3 times I was able to get one and then the error pages came at the end, which I thought was going to happen today, it went through Cint router and it was so long, about birth control, however it shocked me when i got the global sat page. I usually got 20 or more a month, now its was 5 so far this month. I know one thing for sure it its happens to me, it happening to others, I know that. Try a support ticket to Your , never get a answer, seems to me they must be automated or just do not care it you have issues.I would try another but I to angry to try them again today, I guess going forward its one and done for me with Your.

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 03-27-2019 at 06:31 PM.
    Jtowner

I was wondering where you had been and thought you would comment on Global. I can understand you are discouraged, I get it, I was very angry the last couple of days with Your, its takes a long time to get one, then it times out and you have to keep going back in and start a new session. I find them to be harder and less money than Live. I have to say most days I can get 2 Live, 2 GF, which makes it worth your while for .65 each now. I have to say I miss Global and try everyday to get into and get one, 2 or 3 times I was able to get one and then the error pages came at the end, which I thought was going to happen today, it went through Cint router and it was so long, about birth control, however it shocked me and got the global sat page. I usually got 20 or more a month, now its was 5 so far this month. I know one thing for sure it its happens to me, it happening to others, I know that. Try a support ticket to your never get a answer, seems to me they must be automated or just do not care it you have issues.I would try another but I to angry to try them again today, I guess going forward its one and done for me with Your.

Jtowner
    Live is sometimes close to an hour a day now, have to try 6-8 before I get one, just takes too much time.
    Global I used to do pretty well with, last few months maybe 3/week.

I am used to how slow it is first quarter but the huge number of ones I complete and get nothing for is frustrating. the 2 I mentioned - Insights/UGAM and PRS Invivo (I think it is) i find it hard to believe that EVERY single one I complete at the end I don't qualify. IMO those 2 should be reported to the BBB.

No ON since last October, I e-mailed as Tricia suggested and got no response; no surprise.

completed 2 YS, tonight they both credited, using Edge