Thread: YourSurveys (Official Thread)

Hybrid View

Default YourSurveys (Official Thread)

Please post updates and issues regarding Your Surveys in this thread.

August 11, Finished and said congradulations to "Your Survey". No credit.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Tricia must have found my credit. Thank you.
    Last edited by OhMari; 08-14-2015 at 01:30 PM.

This one was verystrange not sure if it will credit as I only just finished it. Clicked on the "your surveys" link. After going thru a bunch of companies that we have here on SR like samplious, toluna, OTC, it went to a company called "Your Opinion" which according to the small print is a Toluna company. Finished the survey (a movie related one by 8 intelligence) it routed to the "Your Opinion" page and said congrats and thank you-not back to the "Your Surveys" page. Not holding my breath....
    Last edited by tjrj1988; 09-07-2015 at 12:55 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    This one was verystrange not sure if it will credit as I only just finished it. Clicked on the "your surveys" link. After going thru a bunch of companies that we have here on SR like samplious, toluna, OTC, it went to a company called "Your Opinion" which according to the small print is a Toluna company. Finished the survey (a movie related one by 8 intelligence) it routed to the "Your Opinion" page and said congrats and thank you-not back to the "Your Surveys" page. Not holding my breath....

Yay! Surprise, surprise it DID credit. So, I guess if you get that page when you finish with YourSurvey-you're good to go.

completed a YS this AM that did not credit. Used the webcam while I looked at a webpage for the "other" amusement park in Orlando.

2 hours and no credit. really maddening when you allow a company to record you and they get that and a completed survey and I get nothing.