Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: YourSurveys (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    SunshineGuy backed out a bunch of erroneous credits. You are sure you did YourSurvey? I'm trying to figure out how that one could have crossed over. I can look up the credits in both systems and see what I can find for your number.
    So I see one credit for YourSurveys and one for Zen in their systems. But only the Zen one in your account. So I will make sure that we get that other YourSurveys one credited. Might have been a matter of cookies getting crossed if one of the surveys was running surveys for the other company?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    completed one on banking, got the correct page at the end, no credit:

You will get paid through your favorite website. Many new surveys are added every day. We'd love for you to come back and try any of the new surveys we've selected for you!
    Survey Completed - Thank you!
    I may have found this one for you! Checking with SunshineGuy
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks! I'm fairly certain both surveys that didn't credit were taken thru Yoursurveys because I had already done one in Zen and It says only one per day. Whatever you can find is great! thanks!

completed one, got the correct page at the end and no credit. 5 days into the month and already 2 that I did not get credit for.

You will get paid through your favorite website. Many new surveys are added every day. We'd love for you to come back and try any of the new surveys we've selected for you!

I understand what you are saying for the last couple of days GF 2nd and 3 survey did not credit. Yesterday GF did credit right for me. Your has its issues, if I do a Ispos through your most of the time I get a error at the end, or it does not credit. I stopped doing Ispos through them after yesterday, one on candy took a long time at the end it stated thanks and come back again. always seems to have a issue redirecting. That was not the first time, so I will close them out, not worth the time. I can do AMP or MTC and they do credit.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I understand what you are saying for the last couple of days GF 2nd and 3 survey did not credit. Yesterday GF did credit right for me. Your has its issues, if I do a Ispos through your most of the time I get a error at the end, or it does not credit. I stopped doing Ispos through them after yesterday, one on candy took a long time at the end it stated thanks and come back again. always seems to have a issue redirecting. That was not the first time, so I will close them out, not worth the time. I can do AMP or MTC and they do credit.
    I spoke to soon, the 2nd GF in a different hour did not credit, I have not idea what is going on here. Use Mozilla on Gf, 1st hour ok, 2nd not. DO not understand.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

another one that I completed and no credit. was on dog food, virtual shopping

another one. Gongos on options for new car features:

another one, about a movie.

done with Your Survey.
    Why are they allowed to steal completed surveys and not pay for them?

Wanted to be sure that some of our big survey takers see this Facebook contest before it is too late! Ends tonight at midnight:

https://www.facebook.com/sunshinerew...type=3&theater
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs