Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: YourSurveys (Official Thread)

don't know where the post was about perhaps being excluded from YS for doing "too many" surveys. Since last Friday, I am lucky to get 2 surveys per day. seems a bit much to not be able to do YS when that is all I can get.
    my SR earnings have plummeted.

First Quarter is always slow but in past years we had Dynata to take most days and now that is gone. Any word on that?

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    don't know where the post was about perhaps being excluded from YS for doing "too many" surveys. Since last Friday, I am lucky to get 2 surveys per day. seems a bit much to not be able to do YS when that is all I can get.
    my SR earnings have plummeted.

First Quarter is always slow but in past years we had Dynata to take most days and now that is gone. Any word on that?
    They are still not saying when Dynata will come back for the US. They are running it in other countries though.

There is just NO rhyme or reason to some of the survey site bans. I am apparently banned from CPX for completing a TOTAL of 5 surveys since they launched with us. They were all small surveys that I took slowly and gave completely accurate information. But I have had the "no surveys available" from them for a week now. I even looked in my account and there is no indication in any of my completed surveys of quality issues or rejections. Is it because I used my phone to complete a few and my computer to complete a few? Who knows. I have an email into them but my contact is out until Monday. But it goes to show that they are using some kind of AI or algorithms to decide who gets surveys and who doesn't. And it is definitely not just because people are cheating!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    They are still not saying when Dynata will come back for the US. They are running it in other countries though.

There is just NO rhyme or reason to some of the survey site bans. I am apparently banned from CPX for completing a TOTAL of 5 surveys since they launched with us. They were all small surveys that I took slowly and gave completely accurate information. But I have had the "no surveys available" from them for a week now. I even looked in my account and there is no indication in any of my completed surveys of quality issues or rejections. Is it because I used my phone to complete a few and my computer to complete a few? Who knows. I have an email into them but my contact is out until Monday. But it goes to show that they are using some kind of AI or algorithms to decide who gets surveys and who doesn't. And it is definitely not just because people are cheating!
    thank you. I can get 1 CPX per day, last few days have to go through quite a few to get into one. I am trying for the higher value ones as I know I only have one shot every day.
    last week when I did not realize that they were not "unlimited" I was doing lower value ones.

would be good it your contact tells you what constitutes too many so we know and can follow their rules, would be nice to be able to do more than 1 per day.

just tried CPX, clicked on 2-3 over $1.00, did not get in and now says try back in a few yours which = tomorrow.
    Last edited by SCard; 02-10-2024 at 07:32 AM.

I agree with Scard have to go through at least 10 or more to get one, questions are many before, some have no questions before surveys. I wait to do this until 10 or so have more options, sine its one and done, I still take the time to go after the higher amounts but they are very hard to get one. I think one a day is there amount you can do.
    Jtowner

. I have an email into them but my contact is out until Monday. But it goes to show that they are using some kind of AI or algorithms to decide who gets surveys and who doesn't. And it is definitely not just because people are cheating!
    Any update from your rep for CPX? Since Friday I have been able to get into more. I've made a point of spacing them out over at least and hour and often several hours in between and have been limiting myself to 4 per day. Would be nice to hear what is and isn't allowed.

Any update from your rep for CPX? Since Friday I have been able to get into more. I've made a point of spacing them out over at least and hour and often several hours in between and have been limiting myself to 4 per day. Would be nice to hear what is and isn't allowed.
    She was out of office through yesterday so I just got the userids to her to look into this morning.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I had one around 10a read Scard post about getting more than 2 and I got the same message after 6 hours

Unfortunately we couldnt find a survey for your profile.

Try again in a few hours.

Scard could not post this with what you were saying had to put it here.

When I was blocked using a different IP address, than my own, I was on vacation, I knew I was blocked when I click on it it told me to contact customer service. That was a few years ago, I had to talke with woman in charge of block accounts, took a long time trying to work that out. I think if you were blocked I think it would tell you that.

I can not see your post today went to a new page, this still does not work right.

Could you see mine about CPX, I have only getting able to get one again, I wanted to know if you are able to,
    Last edited by jtowner; 03-07-2024 at 12:15 PM. Reason: save
    Jtowner

Both of your accounts should be good now.

Want to know the reason mine was blocked? I gave "CEO" as my job title. But the thing is.... I AM A CEO! But apparently they thought I was trying to game the system because most CEOs don't take surveys. My account is now unblocked as well.

It does go to show that sometimes their automatic systems catch really weird things to block people. Even when they are telling the truth.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Both of your accounts should be good now.

Want to know the reason mine was blocked? I gave "CEO" as my job title. But the thing is.... I AM A CEO! But apparently they thought I was trying to game the system because most CEOs don't take surveys. My account is now unblocked as well.

It does go to show that sometimes their automatic systems catch really weird things to block people. Even when they are telling the truth.
    that is funny (not) on your title!
    thanks for checking and checking on my account. Are they truly "unlimited"? any suggestion on how many we might do per day?

any chance you can get my YS account unblocked? I have 3 this month and I try a couple of times every day but nothing but immediate no surveys. as far as going too many, I do CPX and 1 Sample Champ per day, that's it.
    Last edited by SCard; 02-14-2024 at 03:41 PM.

that is funny (not) on your title!
    thanks for checking and checking on my account. Are they truly "unlimited"? any suggestion on how many we might do per day?

any chance you can get my YS account unblocked? I have 3 this month and I try a couple of times every day but nothing but immediate no surveys. as far as going too many, I do CPX and 1 Sample Champ per day, that's it.
    Unfortunately, YS is blocking MORE accounts and not less. I've tried with them once before but they said it came from their clients.

For CPX, they won't give us an exact number but I think it's more of an algorithm thing. I don't think they actually has a person that makes any of these decisions. They just look at what is "normal" compared to other people (which is why they didn't think me being a CEO was normal) and then anything that falls outside the norm get flagged or blocked. From what I have seen, we don't have anyone who does more than 3 a day of those. So that is probably what they would consider to be in the norm?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs