Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: YourSurveys (Official Thread)

I completed YS around 6:30-7AM this morning and no credit at 7:16 or 8:16. Just looked now and:

#3222170 Credit: YourSurveys (Daily Survey) 10/10/2017 0.50 Credits 10/10/2017 Paid

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    ON I still see a lot of surveys so I assume I am not blocked. Last night I clicked into 5-6 and got kicked out of everyone with the immediate message "your profile does not match"... The number I get into is at best 10-20% of what is used to be. But I do a lot of surveys so maybe that is part of it. What I have never understood is if my profile does not match why are they even on my list; I filled out the profile questions.

Say So I have given up on. I try a few and almost everyone ends up with questions about illnesses and medical conditions.

The surveys I have done with in the past I try even if they are red

JTowner and I take more surveys than any other members I would guess so maybe if there are not that many anymore and we notice it the most.

I am not comfortable with phone app installations; I have banking and credit card apps on my phone, but that is just me.

thank you for the explanation
    Thanks I appreciate the feedback also, whatever reason My your from yesterday credited while I was out. On always states no surveys for me, so I could be clock, say so just like Scard said, want you to be a medical, ill person to take there surveys. I never heard of half of the diseases they asked about.I am sorry to them I am healthy.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

any one else having issues with Your Survey? since Monday night I have completed at least 6 and at the end got kicked out with whatever their message is when you do not qualify. YS has been pretty good in the past,but we sure don't need another survey company that takes our completed surveys and does not pay us or SR.

completed another YS today and got kicked out at the end. Same thing happened with GF/DS and Live yesterday.

really starting to think that it's just not worth my time and effort to do surveys here anymore.

it's one thing for surveys to be scarce the 1st quarter of the year but taking the time to do them and getting nothing for your efforts seems like a waste of time.

I completed a Your today, and it did not credit, light has beenr ed all day, I am thinking something is wrong with it.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I tried before work, said the site was down for maintenance.

I tried before work, said the site was down for maintenance.
    Thanks Scard, did not see that just light is still red and no credit yet today.

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 03-27-2018 at 10:42 AM.
    Jtowner

Default Your Survey

Any update on Your, has been red since yesterday and no credit.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Any update on Your, has been red since yesterday and no credit.

Jtowner
    I tried for a bit this AM, never got into one and was red so gave up.

I tried for a bit this AM, never got into one and was red so gave up.
    My Your credit showed up sometime this afternoon.

Jtowner
    Jtowner