Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: YourSurveys (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Unfortunately, YS is blocking MORE accounts and not less. I've tried with them once before but they said it came from their clients.

For CPX, they won't give us an exact number but I think it's more of an algorithm thing. I don't think they actually has a person that makes any of these decisions. They just look at what is "normal" compared to other people (which is why they didn't think me being a CEO was normal) and then anything that falls outside the norm get flagged or blocked. From what I have seen, we don't have anyone who does more than 3 a day of those. So that is probably what they would consider to be in the norm?
    thanks,
    been doing 4 CPX/day since Friday, I think I will stay with that amount.

[QUOTE=jtowner;397743]I had one around 10a read Scard post about getting more than 2 and I got the same message after 6 hours

Unfortunately we couldnt find a survey for your profile.

Try again in a few hours.[/QUOTE

I did have some to try which I did not have after the first one. but everyone I tried same reply not looking for my demo for something to that effect, i gave up
    Jtowner

When I was blocked using a different IP address, than my own, I was on vacation, I knew I was blocked when I click on it it told me to contact customer service. That was a few years ago, I had to talke with woman in charge of block accounts, took a long time trying to work that out. I think if you were blocked I think it would tell you that.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    that is funny (not) on your title!
    thanks for checking and checking on my account. Are they truly "unlimited"? any suggestion on how many we might do per day?

any chance you can get my YS account unblocked? I have 3 this month and I try a couple of times every day but nothing but immediate no surveys. as far as going too many, I do CPX and 1 Sample Champ per day, that's it.
    When I was blocked using a different IP address, than my own, I was on vacation, I knew I was blocked when I click on it it told me to contact customer service. That was a few years ago, I had to talke with woman in charge of block accounts, took a long time trying to work that out. I think if you were blocked I think it would tell you that.
    Jtowner

Your Survey- only 4 last month, got my first today it was Insight Express, I think that was what I got last month.
    being banned from taking their surveys because I "do too many surveys" seems like a bit much. I do 4 CPX and one Survey champ for a total of 5/day. last week there were no Sample Champ all week, so only 4/day.

we used to have Dynata (4/day) and a few others, wasn't blocked for too many then and was doing more than I am now.

Would love to know what number is "too many" for YS. I don't feel like the ones I do are than many. I do not do surveys except here at SR.
    Just venting my frustrations as I see YS green most days, all days.

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I agree with Scard have to go through at least 10 or more to get one, questions are many before, some have no questions before surveys. I wait to do this until 10 or so have more options, sine its one and done, I still take the time to go after the higher amounts but they are very hard to get one. I think one a day is there amount you can do.
    I can not see your post today went to a new page, this still does not work right.

Could you see mine about CPX, I have only getting able to get one again, I wanted to know if you are able to,
    Jtowner

was away for 10 days, tried YS and of course got "No Surveys". ridiculous that I am banned for too many surveys.

My quality score shows as 107 = good.
    only ones I have gotten into the last few months are from a company that used to be part of SR. 3 or 4 of those each month.

[QUOTE=SCard;397788]was away for 10 days, tried YS and of course got "No Surveys". ridiculous that I am banned for too many surveys.

My quality score shows as 107 = good.
    only ones I have gotten into the last few months are from a company that used to be part of SR. 3 or 4 of those each month.

I could always do 2 a day not so for the last month or so hard enough to be able to get one anymore, but I never did more than 2 a day. I new you were not around always greej in the early morning has not been that way until today. Were did you go?, I missed your posts.
    Jtowner