Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: YourSurveys (Official Thread)

Anyone ever get their account blocked by Your Survey? Never had a problem until today. Completed a few and now when I click in I get:
    Unfortunately you are currently blocked from completing surveys.

The section you tried to visit is blocked because there is an issue with your account. Please contact our support team who will be able to give you more information about this block and explore options with you to resolve it where applicable. Please note that while some blocks are permanent, many blocks can be resolved with your cooperation. You can send in a support ticket from the support tab to get in touch with our support team.
    Most tickets are replied to within 2 business days, but please allow up to 3-5 business days for us to get back to you.

I did fill out the ticket. My "score" that they give you is in the 800's so its not that.

Tricia - do you have a rep you can contact?

This happened right after I installed a new Norton Lifelock software. Any chance this could have caused the problem?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Anyone ever get their account blocked by Your Survey? Never had a problem until today. Completed a few and now when I click in I get:
    Unfortunately you are currently blocked from completing surveys.

The section you tried to visit is blocked because there is an issue with your account. Please contact our support team who will be able to give you more information about this block and explore options with you to resolve it where applicable. Please note that while some blocks are permanent, many blocks can be resolved with your cooperation. You can send in a support ticket from the support tab to get in touch with our support team.
    Most tickets are replied to within 2 business days, but please allow up to 3-5 business days for us to get back to you.

I did fill out the ticket. My "score" that they give you is in the 800's so its not that.

Tricia - do you have a rep you can contact?

This happened right after I installed a new Norton Lifelock software. Any chance this could have caused the problem?
    Thanks.
    I do have a contact there (at least as of April! who knows with all of the turnover in these companies!). Do you want to send me an email with all of your details and the Norton Lifelock and all that? It's quite possible that Norton might be blocking some kind of cookie that they see as you trying to dupe their system.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I do have a contact there (at least as of April! who knows with all of the turnover in these companies!). Do you want to send me an email with all of your details and the Norton Lifelock and all that? It's quite possible that Norton might be blocking some kind of cookie that they see as you trying to dupe their system.
    Thank you, I will e-mail. Hoping it is Norton as this occurred right after I installed the software.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Tricia - I got a response from the ticket I created with Your Survey. I will e-mail you what their response was.

Update - I replied back to YS thru their ticket on 12/30 and explained that I had done nothing more than install a new version of antivirus/internet security program (Norton Lifelock) and included the approximate time and date that I did this.
    today I received a reply and my account has been unlocked/cleared. Just completed a survey!

Update - I replied back to YS thru their ticket on 12/30 and explained that I had done nothing more than install a new version of antivirus/internet security program (Norton Lifelock) and included the approximate time and date that I did this.
    today I received a reply and my account has been unlocked/cleared. Just completed a survey!
    Good to hear, not sure why they care you had a virus protection on your computer, that is the 1st time I heard of that happening.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Good to hear, not sure why they care you had a virus protection on your computer, that is the 1st time I heard of that happening.

Jtowner
    did seem kind of odd, not like I installed some random, unheard of program. no other survey companies had an issue.
    was nice to see that there was a way to address the issue with them directly.

did seem kind of odd, not like I installed some random, unheard of program. no other survey companies had an issue.
    was nice to see that there was a way to address the issue with them directly.
    Its in the rear view mirror now, glad you pursued it and got it resolved.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

completed 2 today and no credit, got the correct page at the end. Seems pointless to continue to do these if I am not going to get paid for them:

COMPLETE SURVEYS
    Survey Completed - Thank you!
    You will get paid through your favorite website. Many new surveys are added every day. We'd love for you to come back and try any of the new surveys we've selected for you!

I see the light has been red for 2 days now, I tried could not get in, went into a error. Trish may know what is going on with them. What is strange in they are the screener taking Survey Surfing and it was working just fine there. I do not get it.

Jtowner
    Jtowner