Thread: CPX

Default CPX

Forum is not working properly.
    not sure where to post this so it can be seen,

Today clicked into one that was over $1.00, went through some demo questions got into one, completed it and got .28. would not have done one for a value that low. Usually I can tell when I am not in the survey that I started at and I get out.

Did another one, that was supposed to be $1.25, got right in, only one set of demo questions. completed and was credited for .55, that is not the reward I clicked on.

2 today that were way lower than what I saw on my screen when I started.

I should have around $2.50 in credits from completed surveys, instead I have .83

I only had that happen to me once, I have been careful to make sure cookies are not there from what I may have gotten into and not able to do. I quit trying to get more than one, it was same reply all the time check back in couple of hours. Have not did any yet today,, I will post what happen and if what I am doing is working for lack of credit.

I completed the 2nd one I got into today, I made sure no other cookies were there expect what I was doing, and it did credit at the amount stated, it was through samp and they have a lot of cookies that show in chrome I get rid of all that I do not need, not sure if that works but it has not happened again to me since the first time. Then again I still only can do one a day.

Scard did you submit a support ticket maybe they will help you understand what is going on, it can not hurt anything
    Last edited by jtowner; 03-19-2024 at 05:58 PM.
    Jtowner

can't post anywhere that it can be seen.

I am still banned from YS for doing "too many" surveys. would love to know what constitutes too many. I do 4 CPX and 1 Survey Champ per day for a total of 5. one week Champ did not work at all so only 4/day yet still banned. a few months ago was going 4 Dynata, 3-4 from other SR companies and that was OK. Now it seems that 4/day is the threshold that is "too many" for me. that doesn't seem right.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    can't post anywhere that it can be seen.

I am still banned from YS for doing "too many" surveys. would love to know what constitutes too many. I do 4 CPX and 1 Survey Champ per day for a total of 5. one week Champ did not work at all so only 4/day yet still banned. a few months ago was going 4 Dynata, 3-4 from other SR companies and that was OK. Now it seems that 4/day is the threshold that is "too many" for me. that doesn't seem right.
    How did you find out you were banned? You have better luck than me, I do Champ, 2 Your and only can get 1 CPX a day, did one after 9a, tried just now same reply come back later, cant read Trish post about it, went to the next page, wanted to know what she had to say. I put a message where I could on that page, thinking she did not see.
    Last edited by jtowner; 03-15-2024 at 02:28 PM.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    How did you find out you were banned? You have better luck than me, I do Champ, 2 Your and only can get 1 CPX a day, did one after 9a, tried just now same reply come back later, cant read Trish post about it, went to the next page, wanted to know what she had to say. I put a message where I could on that page, thinking she did not see.
    info about YS came from Tricia. I've had one this month, 4 all last month. I try once or twice/day.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    info about YS came from Tricia. I've had one this month, 4 all last month. I try once or twice/day.
    If you were banned you would not be able to do any of them so my thought is they are trying to slow you down ,since you once said your score was 700 and some with them.
    When I was block from the site I would just get a page to contact customer service, could not do anything there.
    Jtowner

When I am banned, I get no surveys at all for days at a time. Weeks really. When they show you less, it's definitely to slow you down. But it's kind of tricky because each company has totally different "standards" when it comes to what triggers their systems. Number of clicks? Number of completions? Different browsers? Inconsistent answers? And I think they change them up frequently to try to keep people from gaming the system.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    When I am banned, I get no surveys at all for days at a time. Weeks really. When they show you less, it's definitely to slow you down. But it's kind of tricky because each company has totally different "standards" when it comes to what triggers their systems. Number of clicks? Number of completions? Different browsers? Inconsistent answers? And I think they change them up frequently to try to keep people from gaming the system.
    all I get is immediate No more surveys available. Sorry!.

still at 1 for this month. that one and a couple last month where from a company that used to be part of SR. Name was "IxxxxExpress". not sure if I should say the name.

back in December I had tons of trouble with IPSOS ones through YS. All or almost all ended with:
    400 Bad Request
    The server could not comply with the request since it is either malformed or otherwise incorrect.

you asked about it and they indicated they saw no issues with surveys from that company.

I did/do them all in Chrome on a Win11 laptop.

it is what it is. but I have done nothing to not be allowed to take YS

got my 2nd YS of the month today. Interestingly it was through the same survey company that I referenced before that used to be part of SR. Apparently, they don't have a problem with me, wish they had more surveys I could take.