Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: YourSurveys (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    What time did you complete it? The last completion they show in their system was at 3:16am.

9:08a

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    9:08a

Jtowner
    So I've seen 4 credits come through now in the last hour. I wonder if your one credit is the only one that is missing? Or if there is a chunk of them from that timespan?

Is anyone else missing any?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

The one this morning was from Cint, and I have been getting these and completing them, at the end I get for whatever reason you did not get redirected to cint router, when I would go to check my history, the credit would be there. Same reply today did not got to a end page, but today did not credit. I think I will stay away from the Cint surveys, which I just did and mine did credit. Anyone else seeing what I explained?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

The one this morning was from Cint, and I have been getting these and completing them, at the end I get for whatever reason you did not get redirected to cint router, when I would go to check my history, the credit would be there. Same reply today did not got to a end page, but today did not credit. I think I will stay away from the Cint surveys, which I just did and mine did credit. Anyone else seeing what I explained?

Jtowner
    That has happened to me quite a few times. rarely do they credit, most of the time they do not.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    That has happened to me quite a few times. rarely do they credit, most of the time they do not.
    I am glad to hear you said that, Trish needs to be aware of that. Now Cint in a survey router, others sites have Cint, maybe we would have better luck getting Cint Router also. After this
    happened to me today, I click out of the cint router.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Four or more times this month, I have completed your survey, one time the first I took did not credit, and now the last 3 times I get the complete page and no credit for the 2nd survey, it happened, today, and yesterday for the 2nd one. So I like to know if something is going on with your, this never happened before. IS anyone else having this issue, when doing more than i your? Trish can you check into this issue and see if something has changed?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Four or more times this month, I have completed your survey, one time the first I took did not credit, and now the last 3 times I get the complete page and no credit for the 2nd survey, it happened, today, and yesterday for the 2nd one. So I like to know if something is going on with your, this never happened before. IS anyone else having this issue, when doing more than i your? Trish can you check into this issue and see if something has changed?

Jtowner
    Nothing has changed as far as I can tell. We have a member who has gotten credit for 7 of them today alone. So I know people are getting credit for repeats in a day. I would need to know very specifically when the one was that you did NOT get credit for and then I might be able to track down the specific survey. It's hard to tell when lots of credits are coming through for people all day because nothing looks broken. But if it's just isolated surveys here and there that for some reason are not tracking to member accounts, there are ways we can look in their system and see if they are missing.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

the last 2 nights, the 2nd YS I completed did not credit and i got the correct page at the end. Did not think about it being the second one.

Since the first of the year I have had close 30 surveys that I got the correct page at the end and no credit: YS, GF, Y2C.

add on at least 30+ that I spend the time, get to the end and am disqualified or get an error (Global in the last week). Most of these are from GF, Live and YS.

I refuse to do anymore Insights/UGAM? they always end with being disqualified. Another one is Invivo PRS? (virtual shopping). again always ends with being kicked out.

spending a lot less time here on SR, frankly way too much of my time has been spent doing surveys that I get nothing for but they get all my answers. A guestimate close to 70 surveys that I did the entire thing and got nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Nothing has changed as far as I can tell. We have a member who has gotten credit for 7 of them today alone. So I know people are getting credit for repeats in a day. I would need to know very specifically when the one was that you did NOT get credit for and then I might be able to track down the specific survey. It's hard to tell when lots of credits are coming through for people all day because nothing looks broken. But if it's just isolated surveys here and there that for some reason are not tracking to member accounts, there are ways we can look in their system and see if they are missing.
    Today was about 4pm, yesterday it was 2:35 both were the second survey. On the 3-23rd it was the 1st one 10:40 am. On 3-19th it was 2nd in the afternoon, was mad did not write down the time.

This is how it ended today.

You will get paid through your favorite website. Many new surveys are added every day. We'd love for you to come back and try any of the new surveys we've selected for you!

Survey Completed - Thank you!

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 03-27-2019 at 04:44 PM.
    Jtowner

We honestly do not get more than about 2 trouble tickets a month for surveys not crediting. And the couple of posts here in the forum. On the whole, the surveys credit REALLY well. Sometimes we have an issue where we have to recheck our connection with a network, but we almost always get the back credits. I would say that probably 90% of the time we ask a survey company about a specific survey that a member did not get credit for, they tell us that the member did something that disqualified them for some reason.

If there is a pattern in the non-credits (like it being the second survey of the day that never credits for you or the same survey not crediting for every member), it's a lot easier for us to figure out what might be going on and push back on the survey company. Sometimes it is just a technical issue. But we have to have VERY specific information like which survey and what hour you took it. That kind of specific information is what helps us figure out the problems because otherwise we get so much data every hour from the companies that we can't tell if something is wrong.

We do try at SR to compensate our members for surveys even when we don't get paid for them. Most other survey sites do not give out bonuses during the holidays or for "super members" or things like that. We pay that 100% out of our own pocket to try to reward people for sticking with us. We ALWAYS respond individually to every complaint and push back on the survey companies repeatedly to try to work things out. But there's just only so much that we can do.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs