Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: YourSurveys (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I did not get the usual ending page today, went to rate survey or skip, then to a different site, not a your complete but it did credit, everyone get this today?

Jtowner
    got the normal end page today and it did credit

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    got the normal end page today and it did credit
    Mine still went to some site I never heard of but it did credit, I am getting rate this survey or skip when I skip it thats when I get it, so I guess stay on that page. A lot of trouble to go through for .50

Jtowner
    Jtowner

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Not sure what is going on today but I have completed two of these surveys only to be brought back to Your Surveys with unfortunately that survey was not a match try another. Grr.
    Sunshine Rewards

completed one this morning, got the correct screen at the end and no credit.

Completed a YS today, and no credit.

in the last week: YS, DS, SM, Survey Cube, Global and $1.20 ON that I completed and no credit. and no more 2nd chance drawing either. not sure if it's really worth to spend my time completing these surveys.

I see where you can report a survey that did not credit so the survey company can be notified. Would love to hear their response to all these non credits.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Completed a YS today, and no credit.

in the last week: YS, DS, SM, Survey Cube, Global and $1.20 ON that I completed and no credit. and no more 2nd chance drawing either. not sure if it's really worth to spend my time completing these surveys.

I see where you can report a survey that did not credit so the survey company can be notified. Would love to hear their response to all these non credits.
    I said this yesterday about Your not crediting, noted in technical support with Cube. I am thinking Trish is not around to see of of this, she would send a email to Cube, she did that before and before we got all the credit, not his last time for me which was only. I liked to try it again, just not sure they are usually long and it is very discouraging to keep no getting credit, I have 2 of those.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I said this yesterday about Your not crediting, noted in technical support with Cube. I am thinking Trish is not around to see of of this, she would send a email to Cube, she did that before and before we got all the credit, not his last time for me which was only. I liked to try it again, just not sure they are usually long and it is very discouraging to keep no getting credit, I have 2 of those.

Jtowner
    I've been checking in with the networks and no one seems to believe me that we are having crediting problems. I think what happens a lot of times is that as soon as the stoplight goes red and no one else tries any surveys, it gives the survey companies an excuse why we aren't seeing credits (because no one is trying them). I'll keep trying with them to see if maybe there is some random problem that is impacting more than one network. The ones we run directly (Say So for Good and SR Opinion Network) are crediting really well right now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I've been checking in with the networks and no one seems to believe me that we are having crediting problems. I think what happens a lot of times is that as soon as the stoplight goes red and no one else tries any surveys, it gives the survey companies an excuse why we aren't seeing credits (because no one is trying them). I'll keep trying with them to see if maybe there is some random problem that is impacting more than one network. The ones we run directly (Say So for Good and SR Opinion Network) are crediting really well right now.
    What I do know from taking surveys for a long time, if I am having a issue with credit so is everyone else. Something was wrong with Cube over last several days, I did try to do one, just to see if it was working yet or not, and of course can not get one now. I did 3 that have no credited and Your always credits, yesterday it started not to credit, at least 2 of us have said we had the same credit issues. Now with On and Say so I can not tell if working or not they stay green all the time, I can never get them anymore been that way a long time, so gave up trying, not worth the time or aggravation. What we need is more survey opportunitys, at this point in time we lost several on the list and nothing has replaced them.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

What I do know from taking surveys for a long time, if I am having a issue with credit so is everyone else. Something was wrong with Cube over last several days, I did try to do one, just to see if it was working yet or not, and of course can not get one now. I did 3 that have no credited and Your always credits, yesterday it started not to credit, at least 2 of us have said we had the same credit issues. Now with On and Say so I can not tell if working or not they stay green all the time, I can never get them anymore been that way a long time, so gave up trying, not worth the time or aggravation. What we need is more survey opportunitys, at this point in time we lost several on the list and nothing has replaced them.

Jtowner
    Unfortunately, I think we are going to see LESS instead of more survey opportunities. Companies are buying each other out and the market just isn't very good for them. So most of the "new" companies are just routers that pull together all of the other companies--which doesn't do us any good because then we get in trouble for duplicates. I won't say that the online survey model is dying totally, but the number of rewards sites that offer them have been going down and down. Many are focused on app installations these days, which I am not opposed completely to adding but always worry me because I would hate to get someone's phone infected.

Cube definitely has a problem. I just completed a really long one and got the google page and no credit. I was able to send them all of the information on it so that hopefully they can track it. IT's too bad that the other 2 don't work for you any more. I wonder if you have been blocked by them? Those are definitely the two that we see the most credits with---specially the SR ON. I would bet that we have credits coming in just about every hour for that one. Say So is more like every other hour.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Unfortunately, I think we are going to see LESS instead of more survey opportunities. Companies are buying each other out and the market just isn't very good for them. So most of the "new" companies are just routers that pull together all of the other companies--which doesn't do us any good because then we get in trouble for duplicates. I won't say that the online survey model is dying totally, but the number of rewards sites that offer them have been going down and down. Many are focused on app installations these days, which I am not opposed completely to adding but always worry me because I would hate to get someone's phone infected.

Cube definitely has a problem. I just completed a really long one and got the google page and no credit. I was able to send them all of the information on it so that hopefully they can track it. IT's too bad that the other 2 don't work for you any more. I wonder if you have been blocked by them? Those are definitely the two that we see the most credits with---specially the SR ON. I would bet that we have credits coming in just about every hour for that one. Say So is more like every other hour.
    ON I still see a lot of surveys so I assume I am not blocked. Last night I clicked into 5-6 and got kicked out of everyone with the immediate message "your profile does not match"... The number I get into is at best 10-20% of what is used to be. But I do a lot of surveys so maybe that is part of it. What I have never understood is if my profile does not match why are they even on my list; I filled out the profile questions.

Say So I have given up on. I try a few and almost everyone ends up with questions about illnesses and medical conditions.

The surveys I have done with in the past I try even if they are red

JTowner and I take more surveys than any other members I would guess so maybe if there are not that many anymore and we notice it the most.

I am not comfortable with phone app installations; I have banking and credit card apps on my phone, but that is just me.

thank you for the explanation