Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: YourSurveys (Official Thread)

I think we are finally completely done!! The problem is that we had two different offer numbers for the same survey. One with the old network and one with the new system. So we had to completely flush everything from the old one through. We didn't realize the old one was still showing up in the Daily Task List. So a lot of you were clicking on that link and doing the old survey still.

We think that we have fixed every link to move it over now. All double credits should be posted. And the stoplight should start working as soon as people start completing surveys as of 9 this morning. The only thing that could throw anything off at this point is if someone has somehow bookmarked or cached the old link for themselves.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I think we are finally completely done!! The problem is that we had two different offer numbers for the same survey. One with the old network and one with the new system. So we had to completely flush everything from the old one through. We didn't realize the old one was still showing up in the Daily Task List. So a lot of you were clicking on that link and doing the old survey still.

We think that we have fixed every link to move it over now. All double credits should be posted. And the stoplight should start working as soon as people start completing surveys as of 9 this morning. The only thing that could throw anything off at this point is if someone has somehow bookmarked or cached the old link for themselves.

I see the credits now with the dates, which gets confusing with credits when all these dates are involved. What I can tell you is I finished a Your at 9:02 and the light is still red, I did the survey from the main survey page.

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 09-13-2018 at 09:10 AM.
    Jtowner

I went through every single credit manually myself, so hopefully everything matched up!!

I see the survey on yellow now, which would be right for the number I am seeing coming in. It takes and average of the last 6 hours so it probably just hadn't updated yet when you looked.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I went through every single credit manually myself, so hopefully everything matched up!!

I see the survey on yellow now, which would be right for the number I am seeing coming in. It takes and average of the last 6 hours so it probably just hadn't updated yet when you looked.
    Its red now, so what you are saying is that after one credit we will still get credits when we complete, not sure of that part of this.
    Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Its red now, so what you are saying is that after one credit we will still get credits when we complete, not sure of that part of this.
    Jtowner
    Everything should be totally fixed and caught up. I manually checked the number of credits in our report versus the credits in your accounts for the last week. There were a couple of tiny things that might throw people off. For example, if you took a survey around midnight, it might have credited on the wrong day depending upon your timezone. But the total number of credits should be right.

Try refreshing your stoplight page. I am now seeing green.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

thank you and SG for getting this sorted out!

So how are these working for everyone now that we have the new system in place?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Amazing! most exciting survey opportunity we have had in years! everyone credits immediately.

Thank you.

I completed a Your and it did not credit, its red so I am thinking something is not working right, can you let us know.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I completed a Your and it did not credit, its red so I am thinking something is not working right, can you let us know.

Jtowner
    What time did you complete it? The last completion they show in their system was at 3:16am.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs