Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: YourSurveys (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    completed 2 YS, tonight they both credited, using Edge
    Ok thanks Scard, I always use Chrome, I do not get it, maybe tomorrow I will try a Mozilla and see how it goes.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Ok thanks Scard, I always use Chrome, I do not get it, maybe tomorrow I will try a Mozilla and see how it goes.

Jtowner
    After reading Scard post, I tried Mozilla and did a your and it did credit. Now I am confused I have not had any issues with Chrome, and the 1st one credits. So If going to try two, going forward I will use Mozilla.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Good news on Your Surveys!

There WAS a technical issue that kept a handful of surveys from crediting. It wasn't a lot, but it was definitely a couple of the ones we were missing. Apparently it started some time in the last days and was totally random. But using the info jtowner gave us yesterday, we were able to track down her missing survey and then work backwards to see what they had done (Something about using non-approved IP addresses to post to our servers without telling us....)

So I think we are back to having 100% of the Your Surveys crediting (and some of you should see your missing credits this morning). They are definitely the company I think is most dependable right now in terms of technology and not taking advantage of our members.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

There WAS a technical issue that kept a handful of surveys from crediting. It wasn't a lot, but it was definitely a couple of the ones we were missing. Apparently it started some time in the last days and was totally random. But using the info jtowner gave us yesterday, we were able to track down her missing survey and then work backwards to see what they had done (Something about using non-approved IP addresses to post to our servers without telling us....)

So I think we are back to having 100% of the Your Surveys crediting (and some of you should see your missing credits this morning). They are definitely the company I think is most dependable right now in terms of technology and not taking advantage of our members.
    Thank you for looking into the problem, I see saw the credits, just now. I am glad I did speak up, I knew something was wrong I am glad you told me. I kept going over all night, what could be wrong with Chrome , I do not usually have a problem with using it/ At least know I know I can quit trying to figure out what happened to change things in Chrome. It is a plus if others got there credit to, glad to hear that, and thank you for the time you took to figure it out.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

thank you! I got 2 credits, must be from Monday and Tuesday

completed a Your Survey got the correct page at the end, no credit. just ridiculous how many surveys they get and don't pay for.

you will get paid through your favorite website. Many new surveys are added every day. We'd love for you to come back and try any of the new surveys we've selected for you!

Survey Completed - Thank you!
    Last edited by SCard; 07-31-2019 at 06:26 PM.

I have also had this happened with your several times, I know how frustrating its is.

Jtower
    Jtowner

IMO, they are the absolute worst. I rarely bother with them anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    IMO, they are the absolute worst. I rarely bother with them anymore.
    Ok I had this problem, I really think something is wrong here, hopefully Trish sees this, all this has happened to many times this morning no credit for anything but GF.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Ok I had this problem, I really think something is wrong here, hopefully Trish sees this, all this has happened to many times this morning no credit for anything but GF.

Jtowner
    YourSurveys is green and there are credits coming through, but I do see a couple of errors in their reports which are weird. It's only happening in about 10% of the credits but there IS some kind of error on their end coming through their reporting. I see a credit for you this morning jtowner. I'll send this to SG and see if he can figure out why this particular error is happening on their end to make those random credits not come through (the say "cannot determine vendor"...which doesn't make any sense to me).
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs