Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Give UsYourTwoCents (Official Thread)

Wow that is a lot not to have credited, makes me think I only had the 1 other than Cube this month. No wonder with surveys dwindling away are earnings are down about $50.00 or more. We definitely need new surveys added to our list, the 2 last week did not impress me, little money to make such a big effort. I looked at forums about surveys, they have a Cint router, Ketsci surveys, Lucid surveys, GTM router, which IS global, Ox survey. These are surveys people were discussing. Maybe, Trish can look into all of these, we need new ways to get our earnings back up.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Wow that is a lot not to have credited, makes me think I only had the 1 other than Cube this month. No wonder with surveys dwindling away are earnings are down about $50.00 or more. We definitely need new surveys added to our list, the 2 last week did not impress me, little money to make such a big effort. I looked at forums about surveys, they have a Cint router, Ketsci surveys, Lucid surveys, GTM router, which IS global, Ox survey. These are surveys people were discussing. Maybe, Trish can look into all of these, we need new ways to get our earnings back up.

Jtowner
    I used to do really well with ON, now that is down 80-90% for me. And their Opinion Bar that in the beginning used to pay over $1 for a 20/25 minute survey, then down to ~.50-.70 are now .38 for a 20 minute survey.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I used to do really well with ON, now that is down 80-90% for me. And their Opinion Bar that in the beginning used to pay over $1 for a 20/25 minute survey, then down to ~.50-.70 are now .38 for a 20 minute survey.
    Today it credited, so go figure it out, and last night it was yellow.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Today it credited, so go figure it out, and last night it was yellow.

Jtowner
    I did one last night that did credit; no rhyme or reason to the ones that do not credit. or browser

3rd Y2C SM in the last 7-8 or days that did not credit:

Congratulations!
    You have successfully completed a survey!
    Thank you again for taking the time to provide honest and thoughtful answers to our survey

I clear cookies between DS and SM.

also 2 GTM and 2 ON that did not credit in the last week or so.

another YTC SM that did not credit, 6 in the last 14 days, what a waste of time
    Last edited by SCard; 04-13-2018 at 06:17 AM.

another YTC SM that did not credit, 6 in the last 14 days, what a waste of time
    Scard, I have been thorough that with 2cents, try changing things up if you can. I used a different email, also went to my laptop instead of the desktop to see what happened, sure enough they did credit. SO when I start having issues with Gf and 2 cents with credit more so 2cents, I changed emails and that works for me.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Scard, I have been thorough that with 2cents, try changing things up if you can. I used a different email, also went to my laptop instead of the desktop to see what happened, sure enough they did credit. SO when I start having issues with Gf and 2 cents with credit more so 2cents, I changed emails and that works for me.

Jtowner
    I only have one computer. Tonight used a different e-mail addy and it credited

I only have one computer. Tonight used a different e-mail addy and it credited
    I am glad that it worked for you, now you know what to do.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

another Y2C SM that did not credit, at least 7-8 now in the last 2.5 weeks or so. I cleared cookies after DS credited and used a different e-mail address. I am done with their surveys.