Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Give UsYourTwoCents (Official Thread)

Default Give UsYourTwoCents (Official Thread)

Please post updates and issues regarding GiveUsYourTwoCents in this thread.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Just took a 20-25 minute long survey and was told I did not qualify at the end

am I doing something wrong or is something wrong with my profile? This happens to me numerous times a day. I lose out on almost $2 everyday because of this on multiple survey sites.

Have taken two surveys in the last few days and both have not credited but got the Congratulations page.

Quote Originally Posted by leshaface View Post
    Have taken two surveys in the last few days and both have not credited but got the Congratulations page.
    I am not even trying those until GF figures out how to fix DS. I had several YTC that did not credit in early July when the GF problems started. We don't get the back credits for these so I have not done any more.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I am not even trying those until GF figures out how to fix DS. I had several YTC that did not credit in early July when the GF problems started. We don't get the back credits for these so I have not done any more.

Thanks for the heads up! Was going to keep trying but won't now.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I took a chance earlier today on 2 cents it was green, well it did not credit for me, that was the 1st time I tried in in over 2 months, and it was the last time now.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Completed one tonight, got the correct page at the end and no credit. was Reputation Institute

Terminated

twice in the last 3 days, and I made sure I took at least 20 minutes. getting pretty sick of giving them a completed survey and I get nothing for my efforts. Was on hockey video game

I took a 2cents today and it did not credit, light has been red all day, anyone else try this today, usually is GF is crediting cents is good.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I took a 2cents today and it did not credit, light has been red all day, anyone else try this today, usually is GF is crediting cents is good.

Jtowner
    didn't try yesterday but have had 2 Y2C/SM not credit in the last week: Thursday and Saturday.
    Also no credit for YS (Thursday) and GTM on Friday.

this so few surveys left to take and no second chance drawing, it's even more disappointing to complete a survey, have survey company get your survey and give you nothing.