Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 115

Thread: Global Test Market (Official Thread)

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    36,630

    Default

    I don't have as much faith in GTM as the others. We don't have a direct relationship with them, which means we don't get as much data to be able to see when things go wrong. I also think they sometimes just route to other survey companies when they are having problems.

    I CAN look into CINT router if it is something you all would like to test. It looks like one of our networks has them.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I don't have as much faith in GTM as the others. We don't have a direct relationship with them, which means we don't get as much data to be able to see when things go wrong. I also think they sometimes just route to other survey companies when they are having problems.
    .
    I clicked into one this morning, 30 minutes - I exited out. too high a chance that I could spend 30 mins and end up with nothing.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    1,736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I clicked into one this morning, 30 minutes - I exited out. too high a chance that I could spend 30 mins and end up with nothing.
    I had that same feeling, the last 2 days, I had 30 minutes, Tuesday, 25 minutes yesterday, today I got one about 15 minutes, and it was Cint Router, which since they came back they are suing it, 2 of the 3 times it was Cint. All 3 did credit, it could be they have been trying to put Cint in place, and that is why they were not having surveys. Just a thought, we have no way of confirming that, Trish, does not work directly with Global. I say try it Scard if you have the time, see for yourself, I think since we do not have a lot to choose from, I do what I can each day.

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    36,630

    Default

    I've heard from the network that Global Test Market is being phased out soon.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I've heard from the network that Global Test Market is being phased out soon.
    thanks for the update, I have not had much luck with them over the last 3-4 months. This week green the last few nights, but I get immediate "no surveys".
    green must mean some members are completing them.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    1,736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    thanks for the update, I have not had much luck with them over the last 3-4 months. This week green the last few nights, but I get immediate "no surveys".
    green must mean some members are completing them.
    I really do not like hearing that,they can be long but I mostly have good luck, until end of last month, things started to change. Sounds like that is which way they are going. How about some to replace them, it there a chance of that happening.?

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    1,736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I really do not like hearing that,they can be long but I mostly have good luck, until end of last month, things started to change. Sounds like that is which way they are going. How about some to replace them, it there a chance of that happening.?

    Jtowner
    I just read as of 2/26/19 Global and MY Survey have become Lifepoints.

    This February, the MySurvey and GlobalTestMarket online survey panels became LifePoints. This transition has been in the works for a long time, but finally became a reality in many countries this month.

    They could still offer survey router yet, Trish can you look into this.
    Jtowner

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    36,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I really do not like hearing that,they can be long but I mostly have good luck, until end of last month, things started to change. Sounds like that is which way they are going. How about some to replace them, it there a chance of that happening.?

    Jtowner
    I can add Cint if that is a survey that people are having luck with.

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    36,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I just read as of 2/26/19 Global and MY Survey have become Lifepoints.

    This February, the MySurvey and GlobalTestMarket online survey panels became LifePoints. This transition has been in the works for a long time, but finally became a reality in many countries this month.

    They could still offer survey router yet, Trish can you look into this.
    Unfortunately MySurvey doesn't allow incentive sites. They only allow us to advertise for them and NOT pay rewards back to the members who do them.

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    1,736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Unfortunately MySurvey doesn't allow incentive sites. They only allow us to advertise for them and NOT pay rewards back to the members who do them.
    As far as I know Global and My survey have always been together, most surveys I get through Global from are My surveys sponsors them. I am thinking they will change survey router to Lifepoints now, I will keep looking for information on them, I still say they are to good to lose, without checking into further, router just may change.

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •