Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Global Test Market (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    As far as I know Global and My survey have always been together, most surveys I get through Global from are My surveys sponsors them. I am thinking they will change survey router to Lifepoints now, I will keep looking for information on them, I still say they are to good to lose, without checking into further, router just may change.

Jtowner
    I am reading there are other options, Dynata is a new survey router I read about, Cint has been around a long time they also have a survey router, may be worth investigating them.
    Jtowner

I am reading there are other options, Dynata is a new survey router I read about, Cint has been around a long time they also have a survey router, may be worth investigating them.
    Dynata does look like it allows you take multiple surveys a day but it also appears that they route through some of the same survey companies we are already using, which is always a danger because that is what leads to people getting flagged for fraud. Given that they let people take 10 a day, I reached out to LiveSample to see if they will allow us to do more than 2 a day.

I can easily add Dynata at .50 a survey completion if you want to try it out. Cint would take us probably about a week, but we do have approval through a new network that we haven't worked with before.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Dynata does look like it allows you take multiple surveys a day but it also appears that they route through some of the same survey companies we are already using, which is always a danger because that is what leads to people getting flagged for fraud. Given that they let people take 10 a day, I reached out to LiveSample to see if they will allow us to do more than 2 a day.

I can easily add Dynata at .50 a survey completion if you want to try it out. Cint would take us probably about a week, but we do have approval through a new network that we haven't worked with before.
    Thanks but trying it I got a error code, just states error, used the link of the offer page Error 3835 is what I get. Cint I think you can you as many as you qualify for.

I completed 2 Global using cent router both time got you did not quality from Global, so I guess things just are not right with them

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Thanks but trying it I got a error code, just states error, used the link of the offer page Error 3835 is what I get. Cint I think you can you as many as you qualify for.

I completed 2 Global using cent router both time got you did not quality from Global, so I guess things just are not right with them

Jtowner
    That's strange. I just clicked on the Dynata from our Offers page and it redirected me through igain to a page where it asked for my demographic info. Did yours get that far?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

That's strange. I just clicked on the Dynata from our Offers page and it redirected me through igain to a page where it asked for my demographic info. Did yours get that far?
    https://goneto.xyz/click.php?aff=248...sub2=4428p4640 that is what I get, never took a survey with them before, so can not understand that.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Here is a error code, I went to other site that someone I know uses, I tried it there just to see what is was, and it went to SSI, which we had before but was able to get in, did not do anything there. Came back here to try again and still the error code. Now I am really confused. I did not want to write where I was trying it if you want I can send you email or a text, if you wanted to know that information.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Here is a error code, I went to other site that someone I know uses, I tried it there just to see what is was, and it went to SSI, which we had before but was able to get in, did not do anything there. Came back here to try again and still the error code. Now I am really confused. I did not want to write where I was trying it if you want I can send you email or a text, if you wanted to know that information.

Jtowner
    That link you posted below is right. That's your exact link. When I click on that, it directs me to SSI, which I am assuming is correct. Maybe your browser is not allowing the redirect the way that it should? That's very strange because mine works when I click from the offers page AND when I click the link that you posted in.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

won't miss Global, completed one on faucets and got:

Thanks for your participation. Unfortunately, your profile does not match the requirement of this survey.

just one more completed survey I got nothing for.

That link you posted below is right. That's your exact link. When I click on that, it directs me to SSI, which I am assuming is correct. Maybe your browser is not allowing the redirect the way that it should? That's very strange because mine works when I click from the offers page AND when I click the link that you posted in.
    Not sure, I can not get it here, but another site I try it and get in, that is how I knew is was SSI. I get them with other surveys and complete them without a issue. This is a new computer and I recently has my IP change by carrier, maybe it something with the IP address. I do not get it. I will wait until you get Cint in, that should be as many as you qualify for also. My brain is tried from trying to figure out issues.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I had that today with Cint router, completed it and I got the same message, the other day when I did one with Cint it worked fine.The day before it was also the Cint router, it was about shopping I think did the same thing.

Jtowner
    Jtowner