Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Global Test Market (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I am at the office but out of curiosity I clicked into Global and got the same thing.
    I did try this AM, got a 35 and then 40 minute one that I got out of; too long for what they pay and high chance that with Global I will get "unfortunately.." or complete one and still not get credit. tried one more time and got a connection error.
    I agree with you, with Global you hold your breath at the end, times I finish get the 1st end page to rate then I get it again at times, then I get do not qualify at times. There main site is not working either, i just checked it, could be down. Like to see it get corrected so things worked right taking there long surveys.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I agree with you, with Global you hold your breath at the end, times I finish get the 1st end page to rate then I get it again at times, then I get do not qualify at times.

Jtowner
    quite often even when I rate the survey, still no credit. In the last 3-4 weeks I have had at least 10 completed ones that I did not get credit for; just did not credit or disqualified. I do not do any surveys for them that are over 20 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    quite often even when I rate the survey, still no credit. In the last 3-4 weeks I have had at least 10 completed ones that I did not get credit for; just did not credit or disqualified. I do not do any surveys for them that are over 20 minutes.
    I use to belong to Global panel, the surveys were the same way, then they quit sending checks so you could get paypal, then the amounts of points went up about 300 to get 50.00. i stopped when they came here, they were sometimes 45 minutes or more, and you would still get disqualified at the end. They need to change the way they do things.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

They finally announced that these are on a temporary hold. I'm guessing that they were having some kind of crediting problems.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    They finally announced that these are on a temporary hold. I'm guessing that they were having some kind of crediting problems.
    Thanks for the update, it would be nice if they were fixing there issues with credit. I do not understand, this morning I had Live and Cube give me Global surveys, one from live had no issues, went back to live and did credit. Did not get the Cube Global. So it makes me think if it works for others, what is thed problem with there own. GF was doing this same thing a while back, no getting into GF server, then we were getting GF surveys with Live, etc, I do not get that at all.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I clicked on Global, it went to a survey page 8 minutes, joke right, then clicked off, then went to 12 minutes survey, took a while to load it but it did load. Completed it, took about 30 seconds to get to satisfy page, it die not bring it up, when right to this, will post after the time t; say if it credited or not.

Jtowner

You have completed this survey. Thank you for your participation! Good news is that we have a new survey available for you just now: it will take approximately 35 minutes to complete.
    Jtowner

I clicked on Global, it went to a survey page 8 minutes, joke right, then clicked off, then went to 12 minutes survey, took a while to load it but it did load. Completed it, took about 30 seconds to get to satisfy page, it die not bring it up, when right to this, will post after the time t; say if it credited or not.

Jtowner

You have completed this survey. Thank you for your participation! Good news is that we have a new survey available for you just now: it will take approximately 35 minutes to complete.
    Ist hour did not credit, I am thinking it will not credit, Trish was right about it haveing credit issues, I will update if it does, and the light will go yellow.
    Jtowner

Ist hour did not credit, I am thinking it will not credit, Trish was right about it having credit issues, I will update if it does, and the light will go yellow.
    did not credit after several hours
    Jtowner

did not credit after several hours
    thanks for giving it a try. I was going to attempt one (if I could find a short one) this morning but after spending 25 minutes on a Survey Cube only to get kicked out at the end I did not have time.

We were just notified that they are running again.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs