Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Global Test Market (Official Thread)

gotten this several times in the last week or so. After I got the page stating i had completed the survey and after I rated it:

The study's been closed. Thank you for your visit. We look forward to your future participation.

Interesting that the study closed after I completed and they took my completed survey but did not pay me or SR.

it's been close to a week since I have been able to get into any of their surveys, little circle just turns and turns.I have tried IE and Chrome. nothing has changed on my end, same laptop. GTM has been yellow or green everyday so some members are getting in.

Anyone else having the same problem? Also happens when I am sent into one for their surveys by another SR survey(YS, GF)

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    it's been close to a week since I have been able to get into any of their surveys, little circle just turns and turns.I have tried IE and Chrome. nothing has changed on my end, same laptop. GTM has been yellow or green everyday so some members are getting in.

Anyone else having the same problem? Also happens when I am sent into one for their surveys by another SR survey(YS, GF)
    Scard, I am been having the same issue with them. What I do is use Chrome and or Torch both google, it keeps winding up I refresh the page and it take a couple of times but I as least get into a survey. It also is happening after completion of a survey, it does not want to go to satisfaction page on its own, I have to refresh to get to that page. Today is same, but I did get one, waiting on satisfaction page, I refreshed it and got I did not qualify, which I did complete the survey. So you know without the completion page it did not credit. I hope this helps you.

I did manage to get one, had to refresh it at the start and at the end of get it to complete. I did get satisfaction page and a complete page.

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 09-04-2018 at 10:50 AM.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Scard, I am been having the same issue with them. What I do is use Chrome and or Torch both google, it keeps winding up I refresh the page and it take a couple of times but I as least get into a survey. It also is happening after completion of a survey, it does not want to go to satisfaction page on its own, I have to refresh to get to that page. Today is same, but I did get one, waiting on satisfaction page, I refreshed it and got I did not qualify, which I did complete the survey. So you know without the completion page it did not credit. I hope this helps you.

I did manage to get one, had to refresh it at the start and at the end of get it to complete. I did get satisfaction page and a complete page.

Jtowner
    thanks, refreshed 10 times and nothing, just kept spinning. another survey that I can't get into anymore. very few options anymore

thanks, refreshed 10 times and nothing, just kept spinning. another survey that I can't get into anymore. very few options anymore
    If you are free try it now, I just got in without having to refresh, I use Chrome just now.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

If you are free try it now, I just got in without having to refresh, I use Chrome just now.

Jtowner
    thanks no luck, tried when I saw this post, has been spinning for 3-4 minutes.

thanks no luck, tried when I saw this post, has been spinning for 3-4 minutes.
    I never had it longer than about 10 seconds then I refresh and then it works for me. I am sorry you are having issues with it. If you tried Chrome, FF, how about IE , sometimes, that works when nothing else will.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I never had it longer than about 10 seconds then I refresh and then it works for me. I am sorry you are having issues with it. If you tried Chrome, FF, how about IE , sometimes, that works when nothing else will.

Jtowner
    thanks for the suggestions, doesn't work in any browser. when I hit refresh, screen goes blank and then in a couple of seconds the spinning starts again.

thanks for the suggestions, doesn't work in any browser. when I hit refresh, screen goes blank and then in a couple of seconds the spinning starts again.
    I know you are frustrated with that happening, and the light is green. Makes me think something is up with your computer, like all my issues last week with various surveys turned out to be my new computer. I still have to keep making adjustments to get things to work right. I think I would try a different computer, I do recall you saying the laptop is your only one, how about your phone or work just to make sure its not you. I say that only because I always have to find the answers I am looking for, you may not want to do that. If it helps it was that way this morning also, had to refresh to get one, then had to refresh to end it, and I used Torch, which is not as good as Chrome, both are google browsers.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I know you are frustrated with that happening, and the light is green. Makes me think something is up with your computer, like all my issues last week with various surveys turned out to be my new computer. I still have to keep making adjustments to get things to work right. I think I would try a different computer, I do recall you saying the laptop is your only one, how about your phone or work just to make sure its not you. I say that only because I always have to find the answers I am looking for, you may not want to do that. If it helps it was that way this morning also, had to refresh to get one, then had to refresh to end it, and I used Torch, which is not as good as Chrome, both are google browsers.

Jtowner
    this morning I tried and when I hit refresh, did not go to blank screen and then back to circle like last night, just circle turning again and again.. Clicked into GTM here at work on my company laptop, same thing happened which makes me think it's a technical issue with the link as you are having to refresh to get into one and at the end that is new issue. nothing has changed on my laptop at home.

I think it's time for a break from SR, maybe permanently:

completed DS today- no credit
    Live- completed 2 today, kicked out of both at the very end as DNQ (that never used to happen), went through another 8-9 kicked out of every one. that has happened multiple times in the last 6 weeks
    No Global for a week, used to do pretty well with them. This year every time their site is down for a day or so, I get into fewer.
    AMP/MTC - most of the time get into the same handful of surveys, spend 10 mins on them, get kicked out, then when they ask me if I want to try another, say "yes" then that survey is closed, no more today
    Say So- no reason why I should have to answer the same demo questions over and over that I answered at the beginning. Last night I got up to 10 times for several questions before I gave up.
    ON- kicked out of around 99% that I click into due to profile does not match. I answered all the profile questions, why are these even on my list? Plus all the ones they do not pay us for.

Just does not seem like it's worth my time to continue to take surveys that I am earning very little money on anymore.
    Last edited by SCard; 09-05-2018 at 09:42 AM.