Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Global Test Market (Official Thread)

Last 2 days I have gotten the complete page and no credit, yesterday I had to do another in the evening and that did credit, this morning complete and no credit. Anyone else having this issue last couple of days?

Jtower
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Last 2 days I have gotten the complete page and no credit, yesterday I had to do another in the evening and that did credit, this morning complete and no credit. Anyone else having this issue last couple of days?

Jtower
    completed one yesterday, got an error at the end. Day before, completed one and got "your profile does not match"....

SM - rarely get anymore, when I do complete one most times does not credit

TAP- Don't get in very often, when I do complete one most of the time I get " you have been disqualified..."

ON - this week, probably been kicked out of more than 20.

spending less and less time on SR, just not many opportunities anymore for me.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    completed one yesterday, got an error at the end. Day before, completed one and got "your profile does not match"....

SM - rarely get anymore, when I do complete one most times does not credit

TAP- Don't get in very often, when I do complete one most of the time I get " you have been disqualified..."

ON - this week, probably been kicked out of more than 20.

spending less and less time on SR, just not many opportunities anymore for me.
    That is discouraging, Cube is the easiest for me lately, Global is on and off, very seldom get the blue complete page, usually goes to rate page, then goes back to it, then the blue screen here is another one to do. Yesterday complete page, no credit, page no complete page credited. Tap is ok for me not usually a problem.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Honestly I think that the more surveys you take, the more trouble that you have because they start to find ways to block you. I just pulled the numbers today for the Second Chance contest for last quarter (one of you won!) and it was almost all userids under 10000. Newer users are getting a LOT of survey credits and hardly having any problems. Veteran members seem to have more problems. I think the companies just start tracking based on cookies, emails, IP, etc and either blocking survey takers completely or making it harder for them.

Of course, that is not the kind of thing they would ever confirm to me even if I asked. It's just based on my unscientific data.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Honestly I think that the more surveys you take, the more trouble that you have because they start to find ways to block you. I just pulled the numbers today for the Second Chance contest for last quarter (one of you won!) and it was almost all userids under 10000. Newer users are getting a LOT of survey credits and hardly having any problems. Veteran members seem to have more problems. I think the companies just start tracking based on cookies, emails, IP, etc and either blocking survey takers completely or making it harder for them.

Of course, that is not the kind of thing they would ever confirm to me even if I asked. It's just based on my unscientific data.
    that makes sense. I have completed a lot of surveys so newer members have more opportunities.

SM - not even trying anymore, there is no reason for those not to credit.

Any survey that decides I don't qualify after I have spent the time to complete it is not acceptable, in my opinion.
    Last edited by SCard; 10-06-2016 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just pulled the numbers today for the Second Chance contest for last quarter (one of you won!) and it was almost all userids under 10000.
    thank you

Jtower
    not the completion page, but just finished one (20 mins) and get this:

Thanks for your participation. Unfortunately, your profile does not match the requirement of this survey.

time to add Global to the list of surveys I am not doing anymore.

last 2-3 weeks I have had at least 10 completed Globals that I did not get credit for. complete the survey and get "unfortunately...", or finish rate the survey same end page, complete and get a page saying I have completed the survey but no credit.

Ridiculous how many completed surveys they are getting from me that I don't get paid for and Sunshine doesn't either.

This morning would not load Global, now I get Amp when I go into Global, Trish do you know what is going on there?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

This morning would not load Global, now I get Amp when I go into Global, Trish do you know what is going on there?

Jtowner
    I am at the office but out of curiosity I clicked into Global and got the same thing.
    I did try this AM, got a 35 and then 40 minute one that I got out of; too long for what they pay and high chance that with Global I will get "unfortunately.." or complete one and still not get credit. tried one more time and got a connection error.