Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Global Test Market (Official Thread)

was going to ask the same question! Think I maybe had one last Tuesday? I am seeing their surveys through other SR surveys but not direct. I try them every day so noticeable drop off.

Ok, so what's the correct completion page with Global now? I saw that it was green so I tried it. Finished the survey(clicked on the submit button) The message I got "we appreciate your enthusiasm....we'll be sending you more surveys soon...." thought that was the correct screen but the survey hasn't credited at 20 after the hour.
    Frustrating....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Ok, so what's the correct completion page with Global now? I saw that it was green so I tried it. Finished the survey(clicked on the submit button) The message I got "we appreciate your enthusiasm....we'll be sending you more surveys soon...." thought that was the correct screen but the survey hasn't credited at 20 after the hour.
    Frustrating....
    I got that same message one time and was surprised that it credited. Today it did not

Did anyone get the survey, where you answer a bunch of questions, then they want you to do a 60 minute survey? I clicked out, I don't have time, 60 minutes is way too long.

Finished a 14 min survey on Global. Got the "survey satisfaction" page; then rather than thanking me, it flipped me another survey-a 25 minute one. Guess we'll see if it credits....rough going in survey-land today....2 Opinion Network's that simply stopped in the middle of them, OC didn't credit and now this with Global. Might be a sign that I'm done for the day....

That Global from yesterday did credit-so that's a positive....

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    That Global from yesterday did credit-so that's a positive....
    I had the same thing happen to me yesterday and today with Global, got the satisfaction page then went to complete another survey, so I did not know and did another one, it was a
    8 minute one so not that long, it happened again after that survey gave me another 25 minutes so I thought there was a problem at this point. I waited and pne did credit, same thing just happened to me again today, get this message below. I am waiting to see if the 1st one today does credit

Thanks for your input so far. The survey you’re about to complete will take approximately 10 minutes and then you will be rewarded for your time.
    Keep in mind that when you start the survey you may be asked some questions you’ve already answered…that’s just to make sure we’ve got it right!

Well it did credit , #2884558 Credit: Global Test Market Survey USA (Daily) 12/09/2015 0.80 Credits 12/09/2015 Paid
    SO do not pay attention to do another one, wait and see if it credits.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Had a similar experience with 17 minute (was less than that) on milk alternatives. because I saw this post, I did not take another one and it did credit :-)

Is Global back to no complete screen today, I got got that again and do not want to do it again if it is on there end?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Is Global back to no complete screen today, I got got that again and do not want to do it again if it is on there end?

Jtowner
    I completed one, got the "here try another one" page but the first one did credit