Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Global Test Market (Official Thread)

Same for me Scard, it was okay yesterday went to the right page, glad I waited again today.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Did a GmI, which was lightspeed shopping survey, received that same message to take another, I waited to see if 1st one credited and today it did not.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Did a GmI, which was lightspeed shopping survey, received that same message to take another, I waited to see if 1st one credited and today it did not.

Jtowner
    I never get credit on the GMI surveys in Global even before the current issue.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Now that you said that, I recall the same thing it was music survey that did not credit and it was long, I took another I will post either way on credit.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Now that you said that, I recall the same thing it was music survey that did not credit and it was long, I took another I will post either way on credit.

Jtowner
    Checked for 2nd one I did, no crdit, so something i think is up with Global today and light is

Jtowner
    Jtowner

light changed to yellow last night so I gave it a shot, completed and got what I have recently, an offer to try another survey but it did credit. Same thing this morning and again got credit.

I got it to scard, but it took 3 times yesterday was not unitl evening when it was yellow it credited

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I,finished a Global this evening and after the survey it took me to another survey to do. I opted out and no credit. Are you guys saying Global wants you to do 2'surveys and then they will give you credit?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I,finished a Global this evening and after the survey it took me to another survey to do. I opted out and no credit. Are you guys saying Global wants you to do 2'surveys and then they will give you credit?
    sometimes when you get that message they credit, sometimes they don't. I have had less problems with getting credit when this happens than others and use IE but have no idea if that makes any difference.

Tricia indicated that she does not have a rep for Global so nothing she can do....

I did a Global and this was the message I have been getting once I completed it, I did not take another one and mine did credit.

Jtowner

Thanks for your input so far. The survey you’re about to complete will take approximately 10 minutes and then you will be rewarded for your time.
    Keep in mind that when you start the survey you may be asked some questions you’ve already answered…that’s just to make sure we’ve got it right!

Continue
    Jtowner