Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Global Test Market (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I did a Global and this was the message I have been getting once I completed it, I did not take another one and mine did credit.

Jtowner

Thanks for your input so far. The survey you’re about to complete will take approximately 10 minutes and then you will be rewarded for your time.
    Keep in mind that when you start the survey you may be asked some questions you’ve already answered…that’s just to make sure we’ve got it right!

Continue
    Correct I got that too, but the next survey had nothing to do with the first survey I did.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

completed 2 Global today that did not credit. first one had the ending page with the offer to take another survey. 2nd one (ads for Department Stores) had the old completion page and no credit for that one either.

my Global didnt credit today

Every time I finish a Global survey I get the page where I evaluate my satisfaction with the survey . Sometimes it will then go to a page where it says thanks you've completed the survey, and others it will offer another survey. I used to still get a credit even if it offered up another survey. But this week no. Is this happening to everyone also?

Quote Originally Posted by luv2go2diz View Post
    Every time I finish a Global survey I get the page where I evaluate my satisfaction with the survey . Sometimes it will then go to a page where it says thanks you've completed the survey, and others it will offer another survey. I used to still get a credit even if it offered up another survey. But this week no. Is this happening to everyone also?
    most of the time those credit for me, sometimes they don't; it's always an adventure waiting to see if it credits.

I keep trying Global every day as there are not many surveys left to take anymore.

This week I am been getting the main page that I completed the survey, and not getting rate the survey page 1st.

Last week I would get rate the survey page twice then went to thanks you are about to take a ruvey with the amount of minutes included. I do not do another and wait for next credit time, and its been crediting couple in the past it did not.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

today I completed one, got the screen to rate it, then the option to take another one but the survey did credit

Just getting home from work. Mine from earlier credited, so yay!

completed one this AM, rated the survey, got offer to do another and no credit.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    completed one this AM, rated the survey, got offer to do another and no credit.
    completed Global today on bakeware, got the correct page at the end and credit.

Pretty frustrating, so few surveys to take anymore with no Live, TAP, Surveyhead. Global is one that I do usually have success with.

If not for ON not sure how much time I would be spending at SR anymore.