Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Global Test Market (Official Thread)

After reading this I took another shot at it, got into one that was over 40 minutes child watching a tv show, pass on it, did not trust it yet. Got another that was 20 minutes, completed it, got a satisfaction page this time, no complete page, but it did credit.I guess this morning was not ready yet.

Jtowner

#3036576 Credit: Global Test Market Survey USA (Daily) 02/16/2017 0.80 Credits 02/16/2017 Paid
    Jtowner

I just got burned on a 40-minute Global Test Market about TV and internet providers. It worked fine, even asked me if it had been enjoyable and whether the questions were easy to answer. On the next page, I got a "technical error."

Completed a 25 min Global on tv and internet providers, got the rate the survey page and then see "unfortunately..."
    Some things never change.

I would estimate that since the first of the year I have been burned by Global at least 10 times; either get disqualified after I complete the survey and a lot that I got the correct ending page and no credit.

Unfortunately this is the biggest problem we have with the panels that we get through the networks. We can complain to the networks about credits, but all they do is pass the buck to the survey companies and never follow up on them. Hopefully as time goes on we can continue to work with more and more of them directly.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Unfortunately this is the biggest problem we have with the panels that we get through the networks. We can complain to the networks about credits, but all they do is pass the buck to the survey companies and never follow up on them. Hopefully as time goes on we can continue to work with more and more of them directly.
    understood, just frustrating to have so many from one company; especially the ones that I complete, get the rate the survey page, end with the correct completion page and no credit.

don't see that much has changed, completed one rating grocery products, asked to rate the survey and then:

Thanks for your participation. Unfortunately, your profile does not match the requirement of this survey.

IMO, Global is the worst survey company that is a part of SR

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    don't see that much has changed, completed one rating grocery products, asked to rate the survey and then:

Thanks for your participation. Unfortunately, your profile does not match the requirement of this survey.

IMO, Global is the worst survey company that is a part of SR
    That same thing happened to me today and yesterday, I am thinking it the end of the month, and they do not want to pay. I got the Satisfaction page both times, then you do not quality.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    That same thing happened to me today and yesterday, I am thinking it the end of the month, and they do not want to pay. I got the Satisfaction page both times, then you do not quality.

Jtowner
    seems like Global does not want to pay any time of the month

I took 2 Global s one this am, then one late afternoon and no credit. Not working today as least so far.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

completed 2 Global over the weekend, survey said I had completed it, got the rate the survey page and no credit