Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Global Test Market (Official Thread)

Global wasn't working for me either on any browser. I do surveys through another company, not Global themselves but they must be related because it didn't load either. Just now though it started working for me here on Sunshine and I did a very short Global and got the you have completed the survey page. Looking for it to credit after three pm. Maybe it will be working for you as well.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Trish do you know anything about Global has had no surveys in over a week, all you keep no surveys. I find this strange for them usually always able to get them everyday. The light been red almost a week, do you know anything about them, or have a way of finding out way is going on?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Trish do you know anything about Global has had no surveys in over a week, all you keep no surveys. I find this strange for them usually always able to get them everyday. The light been red almost a week, do you know anything about them, or have a way of finding out way is going on?

Jtowner
    I'm not showing that they have any surveys available for me, either. The network unfortunately doesn't have any information about the survey being down. In fact, they still show credits for the last 7 days---just VERY few (and none for our members). I'll check back again in a day or two and see if they are showing $0 for the 7 day earnings across the offer or if the number goes up at all. This is one of those surveys we don't have any direct contact with.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

OK thanks, the funny thing is now I am getting the Global in your, Live, and Survey surfing, that did not happen that often before not is been this way for the last 1 or so with Global, paying less money per survey completed, could be what they are after now. I appreciate to know what is going on, I usually got one everyday but Sundays.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I tried Global a little while ago and could not believe it, had a survey for 20 minutes, it actually had satisfaction page, then a complete page, now to see if it credits. Could be they were fixing the site.I will update at 5:15 I am excited, its at least a better paying survey.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I tried Global a little while ago and could not believe it, had a survey for 20 minutes, it actually had satisfaction page, then a complete page, now to see if it credits. Could be they were fixing the site.I will update at 5:15 I am excited, its at least a better paying survey.

Jtowner
    I see your credit in the network!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I see your credit in the network!
    Yes it did work, I am so glad it is back, at least I hope its back for us.

#3691716 Credit: Global Test Market Survey USA (Daily) 03/06/2019 0.80 Credits 03/06/2019 Paid

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Yes it did work, I am so glad it is back, at least I hope its back for us.

#3691716 Credit: Global Test Market Survey USA (Daily) 03/06/2019 0.80 Credits 03/06/2019 Paid

Jtowner
    I thought Global was back, one day and nothing now for 2 days. Keep trying but losing hope on them.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Good news for 2 days in a row I have gotten a Global, today was like it used to be, get sat page, No Cint router, and take another survey, no complete page, but it did credit. Not sure if they issues or is this is just a money issue, since at the end of the month they have money to offer surveys. Be prepared they are long the last 2 I did get.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

last night clicked into a closed 22 minute survey 5 times and then there were no more.
    tonight tried and completed 15 minute one only to get kicked out at the end to try another.

one more completed survey I got nothing for. more wasted time.
    Last edited by SCard; 03-29-2019 at 11:34 AM.